Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
Its MY bottle.

For the record, this never crossed my mind until NT made a fuss about it.
True. Not saying it’s good or bad. I don’t blame you especially if there is a lot of liquor left. I took a bottle home from a party a while back, but I did so because the host of the party insisted and wouldn’t let me leave without taking my bottle because they had enough liquor.

Discrete Triff
Blatant Triff

Levels....

I don’t do either btw..[/spoilers]

the theatre I go to in mexico is funny. they have 2 theatre in the same place. one is the regular theatre like they have here. you just go and buy your tix and first come first serve for seats. the other one is called VIP. you get to choose your assigned seats and you have a waiter that comes to your lazy boy with a full on menu with wine, beer, sushi, crepes, wings, nachos, popcorn, candy, and soda. there is even a secluded area where you can see all the other people almost as if to let the other people know they're not welcomed. the service is impeccable, too.

Idk why is it a big deal to bring food ? I like to eat while watching a movie. I’m doing you a favor by spending my money on tickets. I know the movie theather industry struggling why they buggin.

Yup. One warning and then they boot your ***. First time I went there they played a recording of a salty customer who got kicked out just to let us know how much they were not to be ****ed with.

ripdoves-gif.1968463

Yup. One warning and then they boot your ***. First time I went there they played a recording of a salty customer who got kicked out just to let us know how much they were not to be ****ed with.

:pimp: Next city I live in will have one :lol:

Idk why is it a big deal to bring food ? I like to eat while watching a movie. I’m doing you a favor by spending my money on tickets. I know the movie theather industry struggling why they buggin.

I think the theaters have to split that ticket revenue with the studios and distributors. They probably make most of their money on the concession.

Back
Top Bottom