Sneaksoy1's collection of Jordan's and more!

sneaksoy

Supporter
What's up everyone, my name is Nick aka sneaksoy1, and yesterday I was kinda bored so I decided to pull the shoes out and snap a few collection pics. Took a lot longer than I thought, and not totally satisfied with the pictures (nor the collection lol) but I thought I'd throw it up here. I'm 17 and play basketball, so I don't get a chance to work a whole lot but this is what I've been able to buy and trade for. I've been collecting for about a year and half, mostly Jordans but I have a few Nikes and have begun to become interested in more Nikes, especially Presto's and KD's. As you can tell, I wear (almost) all of my shoes, but I have a few things still DS that I'm waiting to break out until the summer.

Feel free to drop a comment, hope you enjoy! Now on to the shoes
glasses.gif

Jordan 1s
2w6w0g5.jpg

23usxlv.jpg

10ct1mp.jpg

Jordan 2-5
sfwfes.jpg

2me3m87.jpg

15ot0xw.jpg

Jordans 7-10
14xfdeg.jpg

(just realized this pic is mad blurry, sucks because the Oly VII are one of my favorites...)
35l9fnd.jpg

2150y0y.jpg

Jordan 11s
2gso76w.jpg

wiax3t.jpg

nzk7sh.jpg

My personal favorites, the Air Jordan 12s
28ixn5l.jpg

11marte.jpg

2evrhqq.jpg

Jordan 13-18 (plus some XX2 that I use for ball)
13za740.jpg

14t2eqh.jpg

2gvke46.jpg

Jordan 20-2k9
o720w4.jpg

2dirr4l.jpg

2d9b44.jpg

Nikes
jhzsb4.jpg

Newest Pickup: 3/3/10
2v96tmd.jpg

In 2010 I'm really looking forward to building my collection up, adding a few more Jordans I covet as well as some more Presto's, Kevin Durant's, and maybe a few Kobe's and Air Max's as well. So check it out in the future for some updates!

Thanks for checking out my sneaks, peace and God Bless
happy.gif

damn your missing two pairs to complete 1-23///

no sixs man... awwwww that sucks.'

i thought you had more... but this collection is
pimp.gif

^ I'm actually missing a few pairs... 6, 9, 15-17, 19, and a presentable pair of 22s. But 6 and 9 will be here shortly in the form of Oreo VI and Powder IX when they drop. Honestly though I'm not really a big fan of the 6s, just not my personal preference.

Thanks though bro, hopefully I will have more soon. For now these 50 or so pairs
embarassed.gif
keep me pretty content. Now its your turn, been wanting to see your collection!

you have a nice collection going bro, keep it up!

by the way, i wore my creamsicles for the first time to our teams shootaround on friday because we didnt have school. they are soooo comfortable. the team was amazed by them too lol.
"WHOA! they just turned white!" (3M) hahaha.

i think your XX's and a few others are the only ones i havent seen in wdywt and i am incredibly jealous of your obsidian XII's, those are my new grails (was the olympic 7s until i got them).

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ I'm actually missing a few pairs... 6, 9, 15-17, 19, and a presentable pair of 22s. But 6 and 9 will be here shortly in the form of Oreo VI and Powder IX when they drop. Honestly though I'm not really a big fan of the 6s, just not my personal preference.

Thanks though bro, hopefully I will have more soon. For now these 50 or so pairs
embarassed.gif
keep me pretty content. Now its your turn, been wanting to see your collection!
I can help out if needed 
nerd.gif

nice collection you got there....KDs are def starting to grow on me.

Great stuff, I wish my J collection was as good as yours

You got my 2 favourite colourway's of V's (stealths are a very underrated colourway IMO) and I have neither of them
smh.gif

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

cbrooks - can't wait to bring out the Creamsicles, to a shootaround sounds like a great idea actually. May have to break them out for warmups or something at state lol. You'll see pretty much everything in the WDYWT once spring rolls around...

s dubl - haha you got a deep vault man, I may have to hit you up this summer when I get to work a little more/have a little more cash
wink.gif

stevesteve - although I've only been "collecting" for a year and a half, I've been into shoes for 4+ years. I started out with around 10 pairs and steadily traded/saved/bought heavily last year, and have slowed down a tad due to not wanting to trade anything else lol. I'm hoping to build up my collection to around 75 when I graduate from HS in spring of 2010

good stuff you got there sneaksoy. sick complete og 12 set you got there, I need those obsidians!

Great stuff Sneaksoy, very nice OG XII set as well as everything else -& also a great contributor to the Jordan WDYWT 
pimp.gif

Nice collection you got there...XIs and XIIs
pimp.gif

And 50 is a good amount to have..That's where I'd like to be, but not anytime soon with how much I spend on each pair though
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
Where THA REALEST at lol
laugh.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom