Snow Leopard Dropped Today!!!

Originally Posted by bns1201

Cragmatic said:
Honestly.. i've looked at what new features Snow Leopard has and can't figure out a difference it will really make to me

yea it doesnt seem like too big of an upgrade, but I think that with GCD(Grand Central Dispatch) , anyone would be willing to pay 30 dollars to speed up yourcomputer

My comp runs SOOOO fast as it is...

Oh well I know I'll be copping it today anyway

Copped mine today
pimp.gif

keynote vids are so funny to me. they are surely effective though. thats all i will say.

just tracked mine.... its at the house....

cant wait to get home and install. Anybody decide to wide the machine and do a clean install?

I am buying a macbook pro 13.3 inch today, I don't if I should get the one that is 2.26Ghz or the one that is 2.53Ghz

Got mine already, its well worth the 30 dollars because of the 4 finger multitouch options that it brings, i like having expose, quick switch and show desktopright at the tip of your fingers....it seems faster but more use will really tell

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

kinda off topic... is it OD to get 2 macbook pros for the house?.. buying a new house, thinking of just having laptops...

Not OD. The wife and I have a MBP from October but we're always waiting to use it, so I convinced my sister to buy a new MBP and I'm buying her old MBfrom October. I also have an old PowerPC iMac but we like using laptops at the kitchen table.

In fact, I bought the family pack of Snow Leopard from amazon for $45 shipped. Gonna install two copies on my laptops and give one to my sister. Other twoinstalls will go to my brother -in-law and my father-in-law. Comes out to $8.80 per install! I'm not sure how it works but I think there will be oneinstall disc and five serial numbers.

I'm running out of space on the laptop from music + pictures of the kids so I'll be looking forward to getting some GB's back.

The only difference to me right now is the way Expose looks.. and my comp actually tookLONGER to boot on ha ha

Back
Top Bottom