SNOW??? OCTOBER??? That is not right.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

That's wild. Then again, any place close to a city named "Moosejaw" should expect snow earlier than others.
Moosejaw
pimp.gif

Elbow, Saskatcewahn
laugh.gif

[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i wish chicago had snow right now...

indifferent.gif
No.
For real. Snow is good for like one day.. or if you are snowboarding.

But for everyday life... having to let the car war up. Plugging it in at night so it will start the next day. Driving to school frozen every morning. Not fun..

Originally Posted by MJUPNORTH

Supposed to get a dusting here in MN tonight into tomorrow morning. Agreed- way too early!

at least it won't stick, grounds too warm yet.

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

i wish chicago had snow right now...
indifferent.gif
G dont even playlike this....................i havent even got me a winter coat yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you in Canada though........

now if NY, NJ, CT ntrs had snow today we would see a thread of 10+ pages
Yo the weather in the Tri-State has sucked recently. Summer wasnt even all that hot or long for that matter, and its already gettin brick outside.I hate the cold. I just cant get away from the city. Im gettin closer in my mind to movin to Miami where its just Spanish chicks and sun all the time.

Hopefully this winter will actually be colder than last year. We need water in CA since the levels have dropped drastically.

fall 2009-fall 2010 is suppose to be an el nino year, similar to that of 1997. If you guys were around then and in cali it was foot after foot of rainfall.

Originally Posted by And I Love It

This is what I woke up to this morning.

jsdo5v.jpg

It had started snowing little yesterday, but it all melted.

This is in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) btw.

This is WAY too early.
laugh.gif

How old are you? It ALWAYS snows in October in Saskatchewan/Alberta, with the exception of maybe the last 4-5 years.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I really can't imagine that.

It's 90 degrees in Florida today, feels like a 100 though

By this time in Tallahassee it should be getting cooler, but we're just getting a heat wave right now.
eek.gif
90 degrees? 90-100 is like a heat wave for us in Seattle.

It's lately been like in the 50s here. At night time/early morning hours it gets almost to freezing sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom