SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Dude who play Teddy good actor. I wanna see someone put holes in this *****

They didn’t have to kill off Avi man

Franklin thought Teddy was going to let him go?

Now this was a season finale :wow:

Why wouldn’t he

Teddy for as calculated as he is he doesn’t know when to say when. Lol why turn Franklin into an enemy when y’all walked away as clean as possible. That’s great writing tho lol

Glad he got his instant karma from Fat Antonio Banderas

Can someone tell me who’s house they were in though? KGB dude and Teddy

That phone call was with Oso and Teddy was weird. If he did whatever Theodore wanted him to he wouldn't have been there. Did they make the bust because they noticed the chatter on the bug stopped/changed and they saw him doing something outside of his normal routine?

If the DEA was building a case all this time there's no way they wouldn't have info on Teddy or the stash house. Outside of the family man scenes ALL he does is get the product from across the border,make drops with Teddy and do inventory. Teddy's right and left hand men are gonna be MIA and his girlfriend is kidnapped...boss man gonna get in the streets? introduce another character? Not to mention his new distributor was cleaned out and has Kane problems.

I don't recall a show having ever having such and underwhelming season but one of the better episodes of the series as the finale.

I assumed Teddy put that into motion somehow. “You know what, it’s fine, forget it.” After trying so hard to convince him lol. The same way Franklin is cleaned out the moment he doesn’t wanna do business with him anymore

Why wouldn’t he

Teddy for as calculated as he is he doesn’t know when to say when. Lol why turn Franklin into an enemy when y’all walked away as clean as possible. That’s great writing tho lol

Glad he got his instant karma from Fat Antonio Banderas

Can someone tell me who’s house they were in though? KGB dude and Teddy

It was Avi's house. Teddy went to look for him, since Franklin said his place was burned down and the KGB dude was getting the information from the safe.

and Teddy was just going to let Franklin leave after he killed Grady who said he would just leave :stoneface: He could use Teddy and the CIA to get rich and just leave with $73 million with all the information he knows?

It was Avi's house. Teddy went to look for him, since Franklin said his place was burned down and the KGB dude was getting the information from the safe.

and Teddy was just going to let Franklin leave after he killed Grady who said he would just leave :stoneface: He could use Teddy and the CIA to get rich and just leave with $73 million with all the information he knows?

Grady didn’t say he would just leave though. If I remember right. Teddy offered him that he could keep the cars and money and dude started insulting him.

You now give him more incentive to reveal whatever information he knows because he has nothing left to lose. As opposed to it being in his best interest to ride off in the sunset as a legit businessman if you don’t take that money.

Next season gon be fire lol but they gotta end it wit dude dying man **** that :lol:

I mean if you think about it, Teddy ain't really make a move on Franklin till Franklin called him from the wedding & threatened him.

Franklin could have froze all his accounts & made moves in silence for his departure & then tell Teddy I'm out & Teddy couldn't have done **** with his money. But even that decision to retire was sparked by Louie going behind his back.

PO

I mean if you think about it, Teddy ain't really make a move on Franklin till Franklin called him from the wedding & threatened him.

Franklin could have froze all his accounts & made moves in silence for his departure & then tell Teddy I'm out & Teddy couldn't have done **** with his money. But even that decision to retire was sparked by Louie going behind his back.

PO

Teddy had already met w/ the finance dude to see if he could pull it off before the wedding episode.

They stuck the landing with the last 2 episodes of the season.

Hopefully they pick up where they left off next season. No more man eating tigers and lsd laced chocolate fountains.

A man missing 73 million with information is waaaay more dangerous than a man with 73 million and information. Ask Louie.

Imagine how dangerous if Oso was smarter and teamed up with Franklin.

Teddy was smirking/gloating telling his boss he took the money...."it's owner can never claim it."

Dude is a goofy company man

Last edited:
A man missing 73 million with information is waaaay more dangerous than a man with 73 million and information. Ask Louie.

Imagine how dangerous if Oso was smarter and teamed up with Franklin.

Teddy was smirking/gloating telling his boss he took the money...."it's owner can never claim it."

Dude is a goofy company man

1650789904395.png

I live Avi's character but lets not act like he didn't try to steal Franklin's money first. RIGHT IN FRANKLIN'S FACE.

Dude was a snake former Israeli agent who got himself killed because he talked too much.

I live Avi's character but lets not act like he didn't try to steal Franklin's money first. RIGHT IN FRANKLIN'S FACE.

Dude was a snake former Israeli agent who got himself killed because he talked too much.

If he didn’t talk he would’ve died. Either way Avi wasn’t walking out of there alive.

Imagine getting tortured for Teddy and still dying. Give me the headshot every time.

Teddy foul as h*ll for stealing all Franklins money like that. I hope he gets whatever coming and Louie too.

If he didn’t talk he would’ve died. Either way Avi wasn’t walking out of there alive.

Imagine getting tortured for Teddy and still dying. Give me the headshot every time.

Teddy foul as h*ll for stealing all Franklins money like that. I hope he gets whatever coming and Louie too.

The "I have no allegiance" line is what got him killed not giving up Teddy.

Ruben didn't want to kill him. Even the clean up man was like "You couldn't use him?"

On paper Avi is a great asset for any of those type of organizations but he's a snake of all snakes.

Back
Top Bottom