SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

When the coke is dropped from the plane those guys take it to divy up and sell.

This time they waited and got no drop.

From the talk kf the FBI guy and his assistant seems like that pilot stole the coke. He could go and sell it to anyone else and make bank.

Why the **** did that ***** not blast the mexican dude in the face immediately? :smh:

***** said "get off him" and shot him in the shoulder. WTF
Cuz when I saw them enter unc's house on some we the **** let us re-up to sell in Mexican territory I knew these were dumb as **** fools not really about that life.

How exactly is he not immediately shooting the second his homey gets stabbed? He should've been shot up in the back dead.

Last edited:
I didn't know this was back on.
Saw it on my DVR and was like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Fill in that blank

I know I like this show but...

I've fallen asleep during the last 20 minutes the last two episodes. Something about it feels like a drag.

Dude Was just Scary man, Happens all the time. Kids ain't really about that life they just there for the money.

As far as the pacing goes i have a feeling it will really pickup this season, They did a good job of storytelling & really detailing the characters last season. I already see a stark difference in the CIA agent from last season.

think the cartel is going to turn their back on that mexican gang and start dealing Franklin. The woman knows that Franklin is moving product at a crazy rate and she sees that the Mexican gang wants to march to the beat of their own drum. She needs to knock that gang leader off.

This was the best episode of the series to me. I can’t wait to see how Franklin handle having all this new power...10 a key, oowee...**** bout to get real once he link up with Oso and the chick.

Smh I’m sorry but i would have had a shootout with the Mexicans. Somebody from their gang would have had to drop.

Smh I’m sorry but i would have had a shootout with the Mexicans. Somebody from their gang would have had to drop.

You don't want that smoke :lol: you gon start a war because Kevin basehead *** couldn't follow instructions when they told them to get off that block. Now the dope got him thinking he Thanos and he can just spin the block and wet it up with no repercussions.. they don't even know who they're beefing with.. "This **** chess, it aint checkers.."

Frankwop uncle had me crying laughing when they were getting strapped up. "THEY CAAASTRATED EM .. THEY LYNCHED EM !!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom