SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Just started last night. P4L.

EDIT:

Finished the show in a few days. The first season was solid. Glad I binge watched it becsuse I could see how it would be frustrating in a week to week basis. Gonna be interesting when Lucia starts getting bricks from the CIA and Franklin starts getting bricks from Lucia.

I missed episode 9 because my on demand was acting up so I don't know what I missed. I'm wondering how Avi factors in moving forward, if at all.

Last edited:
Thought I was the only one. The CIA actors are terrible. Hard to get through their scenes.

Franklin would've been killed by now in real life. Dude is so gullible

He definitely should have been got his *** killed a while ago, he's lucky. But all that is happening is it's making him stronger and smarter. You can tell Franklin isn't like the other dudes. He sees the bigger picture, he is focused. He's just going through growing pains because he doesn't have anyone to guide him. He is going to be a problem as he gets deeper in the game. Just imagine if he had an old head to take him under the wing at that early age. Franklin will be fine, it's just the people around him that will suffer in the end.

Damn. Franklin got his own friend from school turned out on crack. He ain't ****. Not a likeable person at all.

They don't know the severity of crack yet though. Hell, them dudes was doing coke and **** and nothing was happening. Probably feel the same will be true for crack.
Don't see the relationship between Franklin and his uncle ending well.

Most of Franklins relationships will end bad because of the game. I think Louie going to get killed and that will cause a strain in their relationship.

Lucia setting up her own family to get clapped. No likeable characters on this show.
I"m curious about this. Was Uncle Ramiro going to squeeze her out of the family business? It seems like that was the plan, and considering her ambition I can't really blame her. They already stole from him and killed his men. This shouldn't be surprising, she isn't the type to sit on the sidelines after doing all she did to get ahead.
Ray Ray turned on his own man. Can't trust dudes in the street.

I just want to know how the **** lil *** Ray Ray got the upper hand on Lenny? How he get him in that trunk too?

i think the boss just realized he was cracking up, not specific to alejandro

funny how he has a conscience about that girls life but he wont have a problem sending drugs into the black community
How could he not though? He built a relationship with her event though he was playing her. Seeing her chopped up like that ****** him up.

I need clarification on something. Alejandro and the original CIA agent and the new guy Teddy have been supplying Avi with this coke? When did Lucia, Pedro, and Gustavo get in the mix? From what I remember, they got Gustavo to steal that money from the guy who works for Ramiro. Then they used that money to buy the coke correct?

Were they trying to branch out and do their own thing? It seemed like they bought from Alejandro before, so was that for the family business?

I thought his uncle was smart. He's dumber than Franklin. Let's find out who his connect is. Let's sit outside his house. And after he finds out, what will his reaction be, since he knows where he lives? He needs to get some smarter people around him.

Him killing her sister :smh: Then they had to do the close up of her face.

Ray Ray :smh:

He will, but he is still green. Right now he just wants people he can trust.

Binged season 1.. can’t wait for the premiere.

As far as all the story lines. I actually enjoy them all so not a problem with me.

Franklin is getting smarter by the reup lol... I can't stand the CIA guy although I commend him for getting rid of Alejandro (I think?) because he was gonna be a major problem... The Cartel storyline got better as the season went on but I don't see it ending well for the girl

Just finished up season 1 yesterday. Felt like I was watching a show based on GTA V. (crazy how the black guy is named Franklin in both cases).
I love the Franklin side of things, but the Mexican cartel has me more interested in their story based on how ruthless the girl is. Shorty out here setting up family members just so she can take over. That's a level of greed I'd never want to experience.

It's crazy seeing how more organized the Mexicans are than the blacks, from the cartels controlling ish down to the LA street gangs that are stockpiling military grade weapons. Seems like every race, besides us, had/has that structure.

It's crazy seeing how more organized the Mexicans are than the blacks, from the cartels controlling ish down to the LA street gangs that are stockpiling military grade weapons. Seems like every race, besides us, had/has that structure.

I wonder why..

..I know why.

Just finished re-watching S1 and it was better the 2nd time around because I had more patience for the CIA storyline. Can't wait for the S2 premiere. Looking forward to Franklin bossing up when he meets Teddy and teams up with Oso

Nice episode. Don’t understand why he wouldn’t just talk to dude at the end. All that crashing into him was unnecessary lol.
Why do i have the feeling Deray told them to break into the house..

Leon stay taking L's for Franklin :lol::smh:

Who was shorty Frank was smashing in the beginning? She look familiar.

Last edited:
Deray ia on this and his name I
Is Peaches :rofl:

It was a good premiere.

:lol: @ Franklin sneaking in to his momma house to support her.

Confused as to what occurred to Oso and old girls shipment.

In the opening scene we see some dudes in the middle of nowhere get some bags dropped from a plane. What happened to them ? Or has that not been exposed yet ?

Why was Avi raided ? Was he setting up Franklin and Leon ??

Back
Top Bottom