SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Haven't had a chance to watch tonight's episode yet. S2E2 was fantastic though.

You don't want that smoke :lol: you gon start a war because Kevin basehead *** couldn't follow instructions when they told them to get off that block. Now the dope got him thinking he Thanos and he can just spin the block and wet it up with no repercussions.. they don't even know who they're beefing with.. "This **** chess, it aint checkers.."

Frankwop uncle had me crying laughing when they were getting strapped up. "THEY CAAASTRATED EM .. THEY LYNCHED EM !!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Took me a sec to realize they were just amping themselves up :lol:

I was like damn they got castrated and lynched?

Seems like Unc's girl is thinking about switching sides. She's letting ol girl at the club sweet talk her into leaving ol boy, plus it seems like she's tired of just being the coke cook.

That’s Franklin pops getting beat up by the cops right? I remember his pops being Calvin from Paid in Full but I can’t tell with the beard..

Franklin giving his white homie a brick...He prob gone end up snitching. Something bad coming from that **** fasho

Dude couldn't even properly play look out, he's gonna pull some BS

Started this earlier this week. Show is good but pacing is weird and they jump around alot. Hopefully S2 continues to get better and we see the black/mexican dynamic when it comes to territory. Clearly Franklin is gonna end up having to work with Lucia/Gustavo as it seems he's getting smarter every episode. His *** should've been dead with the **** he was doing S1.

Real good episode. John Singleton really copied and pasted Freeway Rick's story and made lil changes.

Seriously. We know Singleton came up in LA at this exact time so that probably played a major role. But it's damn near a biopic at this point.

Unc Jerome and Drunk Ghost top tier funniest N's on TV right now.

Show is flourishing.
Talking about taking it to the next level, Character development.
Pace is pristine and everything lines up.
Joint is something for real.

The development of Franklin & the agent has been A1, dudes done changed their entire persona due to the drug game

This episode was good. I was wondering if they were ever gonna address what the agent did with Alejandro and and that lady. His brother all the way in now

Franklin gonna miss his auntie in the business I hope he find a way to get her back before Claudia try and muscle that recipe out of her..... at least thats what I think Claudia gonna do.

Knew Pedro and his "new old lady" was gon be trouble for Oso and Lucia. Oso gon end up killing that fool behind Lucia back on some Stringer and Avon you aint have the heart to do it type ****

The ***** Kev gone be a problem if Franklin keep him on the team....He almost gotta kill him. Dude stealing money (even though he had a “reason), pulling guns on Franklin, and just being an overall liability.

Franklin gave the white boy 3 more bricks SMH he bout run the **** off :emoji_runner::emoji_dash::emoji_dash:

Franklin Pops is a future crackhead

I can’t take Deray serious at all playing this supposed to be Goon *****

I thought it was going to be Deray that was stealing the money on some jealousy type stuff.
Really not mad at Kev for taking that money and giving it to the family. Glad to see him and Frank somewhat patch up their beef with each other.
Didn't think Pedros girl would be a fed. I thought he was using her to help him take over the drug business from his sister.
Agree with Franklin and the Agent doing some good character development. They were having some serious trust issues with the people they called partners/family

I thought it was going to be Deray that was stealing the money on some jealousy type stuff.
Really not mad at Kev for taking that money and giving it to the family. Glad to see him and Frank somewhat patch up their beef with each other.
Didn't think Pedros girl would be a fed. I thought he was using her to help him take over the drug business from his sister.
Agree with Franklin and the Agent doing some good character development. They were having some serious trust issues with the people they called partners/family

i wouldnt discount deray yet

those guys seemed like they were lying imo and he vouched for them

franklin said his mom was sick and he asked kinda suspicious imo

hope hes not tho

Last edited:
Forgot to add that I'm disappointed in the Auntie getting mad over something so petty.
She ran back to that club owner like ol girl didn't pistol whip her last season.
I wonder how that situation is going to play out.

Is everybody else story outside of Franklins good this season?

Last season i caught Myself fast forwarding or falling asleep through everybody else’s

Another good ep.

Of course shorty is undercover :lol: :smh: There's one in every story.

I feel like dude done crossed too many lines after stealing the 5k. Time to kill him.

Franklin cooking by himself at the end :rofl:

Last edited:
Just finished the last episode. Really good. Liked the fed swerve there.

Back
Top Bottom