SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Franklin's man turning against him was a forgone conclusion after his cuz got killed

This.

I would.be shocked if homie dont get back with Lucia and Oso......matter of fact he has to or Lucia and Oso getting offed. I dont see there characters getting killed off so quick. But a rift in Franklins organization could definitely be another storyline on some " am I my brothers keeper ****" like in New Jack City when Nino had to off his mans.

Sidenote...... legit surprised how little attention this thread gets. Show is great but seems like Power a much inferior show gets all the love.

Well I personally feel like he doesn't get back with Lucia. I think she will somehow trick the undercover cop into going after the woman and/or the mexican street gang that works under her.
She could also

SLAP YO GODDAMN DADDY!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Franklin needs to get his house in order.

It would be nice to see that Kevin for once in his sorry life is smarter than he looks and takes this **** back to Franklin and sets them up or am least manipulates the deal so that he actually gets that gang killed or actually gets the money Franklin was offered out of it but I been foresaw his death back when he was getting high on the supply. Didn't care for how he been acting up all season.

So we've all seen how this goes. This betrayal would be the last straw. Franklin gonna have him killed or do not himself. May be after he sells the recipe and it's out there, may be after he successfully starts up his own operation and starts doing his own dumb ideas, may even go further to the point he's arrested and may snitch on Franklin to get off. Either way he's dead.

I'm going to just ask y'all ONE question as the Devil's Advocate...what EXACTLY does Kev owe Franklin?? He WAS an integral part of Saint becoming what his is right now.

What I see Kevin becoming is the NEXT Kingpin in the hierarchy.

Saint can't REALLY kill him over the recipe because it's not even HIS to begin with it's inevitable that someone is going to duplicate it eventually or come with their own variation what I see out of Kev is someone with his OWN ideas on the hustle and in time he is going to be Saint's rival or street competition but in the end there can be room for more than one kingpin in the game...

we don't have to ALWAYS fight each other over a couple of dollars

This.

I would.be shocked if homie dont get back with Lucia and Oso......matter of fact he has to or Lucia and Oso getting offed. I dont see there characters getting killed off so quick. But a rift in Franklins organization could definitely be another storyline on some " am I my brothers keeper ****" like in New Jack City when Nino had to off his mans.

Sidenote...... legit surprised how little attention this thread gets. Show is great but seems like Power a much inferior show gets all the love.
The Power thread was slow for the first 2 seasons too. Power ain't really start getting peoples attention til season 3.

Oso shoulda snapped that ***** Franklin neck soon as he declined, ***** you would literally be dead if I ain’t save you

Well Oso should have came at Franklin with a better offer.
They know darn well dude wasn't going to give up his recipe.
Funny how Oso and ol girl are Cartel leaders, but don't have any cartel members to put in work for them lol. I'm pretty sure there's another latino street gang that will ride for them. Matter of fact, Oso should have pulled his homeboy in the wheelchair to the side and talked to him about the situation.

Kevin is about to let himself get played :smh:

Kevin been playing himself ever since he hit that rock..

Oso and Lucia bout to get that dumbass to kill Pedro too...all bad from there

Power has 93 storylines going right now, plenty to talk about

Kevin been playing himself ever since he hit that rock..

Oso and Lucia bout to get that dumbass to kill Pedro too...all bad from there
Yup this was my immediate thought. Oso and Lucia gonna say him and the fed were the ones in charge of killing dudes on the corner.

Power move.

I think Kev is gonna stay around a bit, he's the most dislikable character on the show, but he's a snake & snake *** dudes exist in the streets

Kermit the Frog had his feet up on the furniture and Avon's sister didn't even blink an eye. He must have broken her back something serious.

Smh it's clear that Lucia isn't cut out for the Cartel life. She's too sensitive and doesn't have the experience to run an organization.

Can't believe Kevin gave up their crack recipe. He could have played it smart and gave them a b.s. recipe.

How did yall feel about Franklin confronting Leon's ol girl for serving coke at that party?

I knew this episode was gone be crazy

Lucia a cold *****...I like her a lot. Pedro got what he deserved.

I thought the Claudia chick woulda been dead off that..

This show really came along way I used to hate seeing Reed and the CIA storyline come up but he stepped it up a lot this season

From the preview it look like they got Oso in custody..Lucia on the run?

Smh it's clear that Lucia isn't cut out for the Cartel life. She's too sensitive and doesn't have the experience to run an organization.

Can't believe Kevin gave up their crack recipe. He could have played it smart and gave them a b.s. recipe.

How did yall feel about Franklin confronting Leon's ol girl for serving coke at that party?

i dont know if it was servin crack at the party or that she was gettin high on her own supply

or that she took it from the stash spot

or that she blowin up her spot

or that she may have cooked it in front of someone

or that she didnt ask permission to throw a party

or that leon knew all of this and said nothing

Back
Top Bottom