SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Dang Lee, it gonna be a war coming, Franklin won’t give up Leon like that unless they trying to make that Heel turn complete lol

• Skully keeping that same energy to start the episode. :pimp:
  • That PI was sweating when old boy was like "Hey" :rofl:
  • Leon still sprung on Wanda? How many L's is this man gonna take in one episode? She the one who should have got killed this episode! Really don't see how her potential detox is going to provide any value that I'll care about as a viewer. Too much time was spent on her character in this episode. :smh:
  • Franklin girl & Lurp def gave off weird vibes in the "expansion" scene. But hell, I ain't think Lurp was going to turn into Gandi & literally "peace" out. :lol: It seems he was inserted into the storyline to continue delivering that message Franklin has gotten over the past few seasons on the destruction he is causing to his community. (From Andre, Momma, Now Him etc) I was expecting a turn of some sort, so hoping we see some of him later somehow. :ohwell:
  • That ***** look like a Terrance. :rofl:
  • Franklin dad was on it. F' outta here! :pimp:
  • LEON KILLED SKULLY DAUGHTER?!? Oh boy. Skully about to turn Ultra Instinct. :wow::wow::wow:He about to spirit bomb that whole city. :rofl:(Dumb move by Leon for leaving wifey alive though & Fatback for pulling old boy out. Should have finished the job)
PO

Dang Lee, it gonna be a war coming, Franklin won’t give up Leon like that unless they trying to make that Heel turn complete lol

I don't see it happening.
Seems like an easy decision to make given the circumstance, but after all the **** Leon has done for Franklin, he ain't doing that man like that.
But thats why we watch the show, lets see what goes down. :nerd:

PO

Saint Ol Lady a FED bruh.. I got a bad feeling

The reporter lady about to open pandoras box and get smoked or disappeared by Sicario Oso

Monk (Lurp) Got a conscious after killin Charlies in Vietnam.

They building Wanda’s Arc, retribution type beat or HIV/AIDS angle?????

Leon in the mix now..Scully gonna turn up these next eps..And to think alot of gang wars started just like this and have gone unresolved to this day

Last edited:
Witness left doesn't matter. Big man came around from the passenger side and dragged the driver out the car so him and Leon can get outta there. You know the streets gonna talk, "Oh yea, you heard a couple of Skully's boys got murked? Some other guy was left dead on the scene too, but he wasn't in the car." "Word? Yea I heard dude that wasn't in the car is from such and such projects, ain't that's where Leon from'? So basically leaving the moms left alive in the backseat really don't matter. His dead driver left at the scene puts it all back on him (Leon).
Even without the driver Scully woulda did the math
  • Skully keeping that same energy to start the episode. :pimp:
  • That PI was sweating when old boy was like "Hey" :rofl:
  • Leon still sprung on Wanda? How many L's is this man gonna take in one episode? She the one who should have got killed this episode! Really don't see how her potential detox is going to provide any value that I'll care about as a viewer. Too much time was spent on her character in this episode. :smh:
  • Franklin girl & Lurp def gave off weird vibes in the "expansion" scene. But hell, I ain't think Lurp was going to turn into Gandi & literally "peace" out. :lol: It seems he was inserted into the storyline to continue delivering that message Franklin has gotten over the past few seasons on the destruction he is causing to his community. (From Andre, Momma, Now Him etc) I was expecting a turn of some sort, so hoping we see some of him later somehow. :ohwell:
  • That ***** look like a Terrance. :rofl:
  • Franklin dad was on it. F' outta here! :pimp:
  • LEON KILLED SKULLY DAUGHTER?!? Oh boy. Skully about to turn Ultra Instinct. :wow::wow::wow:He about to spirit bomb that whole city. :rofl:(Dumb move by Leon for leaving wifey alive though & Fatback for pulling old boy out. Should have finished the job)
PO
My guy Monk been doing this since ‘06. He tired man :lol:

That's not Leon's fault. Skully's boys really started blasting knowing they had a kid in the backseat?

To keep it a buck. Its really on Scully. Leon aint have nothing to do with this whole situation and Scully came at him and missed. Scully had to know Leon wasnt gonna let that slide. If Scully doesnt try to hit Leon, then Leon aint know where near his hood or his people. Leon had kept Franklin at an arms length and to a degree wasnt messing with him

I feel like the Asian reporter is actually going to stay alive and expose the so called "War on Drugs".

Like somebody above said, Frank's boo thang has to be an undercover. Aint no way in hell I'm letting her that close to the business if she aint out there shooting at something or moving product.

Yall blaming that ending on the wrong people. It's not Leons fault or Skully.. It's that damn dude pushing the cart's fault. How the hell he gon walk right across the street at the perfect time for a shootout to occur? Matter of fact, how the hell his *** get shot when nobody was aiming his way?

Franklin mom think she's doing something, but all she's doing is exposing Frank to legalized criminals. Dude about to play them like the politicians played Stringer Bell in The Wire.

To keep it a buck. Its really on Scully. Leon aint have nothing to do with this whole situation and Scully came at him and missed. Scully had to know Leon wasnt gonna let that slide. If Scully doesnt try to hit Leon, then Leon aint know where near his hood or his people. Leon had kept Franklin at an arms length and to a degree wasnt messing with him
Skully dont know any of that though.

He knows Leon is Franklin's mans.

Franklin mom think she's doing something, but all she's doing is exposing Frank to legalized criminals. Dude about to play them like the politicians played Stringer Bell in The Wire.
I got the same exact vibes watching that scene with them and what he wanted to start out with.

I don't trust that dude at all.

I'm not gonna sit here and act like this song didn't hit different at the end. Gonna be about 70 degrees out here today. The kinda day to take the ol school to the car wash and KNOCK this.

Not That Logic Or Reason Applies To The Streets At All, But In The Franklin Drug Business Playbook

It Makes The Most Sense For He, Leon, And Manboy To Get Rid Of Terrance

Not Sure Why Next Week Previews They Are Acting As If Giving Up Leon Is The Answer When You’d Still Have The Same Problem :lol:

No Way Franklin Does But If He Sold Out Leon That’d Be A New Low In His Character Arc.

Skully dont know any of that though.

He knows Leon is Franklin's mans.

True but if you come at any street dude and miss you gotta believe there's gonna be retaliation on your people and nothing is off limits once you try to take a mans life and fail

A3105AD5-7E08-4C05-A3BF-4AD3BE61215A.jpeg
They're def about to team up to take down franklin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom