SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Hood politics is hilarious. Manboy's apology :lol: Like the little girl couldn't have been killed by Manboy or Scully's own stupidity. Manboy actually shot Scully/tried to kill him like a week ago. But an outsider kills the child and it's Compton and Inglewood linking up? Wild to me.

Them ****** dumped on Leon first, with the little girl in the damn backseat. But it don't matter. Dead men tell no tales. Manboy sister/ Scully girl the only one left to tell that story.

I mean Aunt Louie told Franklin from the beginning that as well, so thats why I'm interested to see how this all plays out seeing they have went this route so far.

PO

It's like Franklin's there to do the opposite of what everybody else wants. Louie and Jerome been his confidants and helped him get to here and this ***** don't listen to **** they say and his situation keeps getting worse and worse. But you gon listen to white *** TEDDY MACDONALD the CIA agent on how to handle an LA turf war.

Leon gotta go. Franklin thinking based off of emotions. I feel like he’s gotten dumber by the episodes 😂

Like so much from this season is irking me already. :lol:

DeAundre Bonds aka Scully bka Stacey is clearly 40+ while his girl Manboy sister (and Manboy really) could easily pass for early 20s. But that happens.

The full matching prints in 1980 something from the shootout. Pretty sure ****** knew better than to move like that. Especially since they was all on a mission, I'm sure with illegal firearms, as known drug dealers and shooters.

Franklin completely losin control and making bad decision after bad decision to start the season. Your own family telling you stay out of a conflict that ain't got **** to do with you but your favorite cia white boy who you know gives no ****s about you deep down gives you advice on how the us government handles beefs and you roll with it. Manboy little speech at the end was true considering his actions as of late.

Franklin gon get someone killed. More than likely Rome or Louie. Lil Lee gon pay him back and end up killing Manboy somehow since they always had beef. I don't know of Scully fate except he gon get. Writing weird this season.

So the whole time Leon have been moving weight , he only had 20 bands stashed at his mom’s crib & id say about 30-50 back at the projects under the couch ?

and i guess whatever he gave to fatback out his pocket

QUOTE="JustChill, post: 34185386, member: 107212"]
So the whole time Leon have been moving weight , he only had 20 bands stashed at his mom’s crib & id say about 30-50 back at the projects under the couch ?
[/QUOTE]

That’s what I’m saying smh. Hustlers really do move wocky like that flexing and home ain’t straight smh.

Saint giving me Tariq vibes this season, I’m just not rocking with how he’s moving at all. Ironically I didn’t take Manboy seriously at all cause 1, his name and 2 I still remember dude being a goof on Vine but his acting actually real solid. Idk if he actually got better or I just stopped being a hater though.

Leon gonna get sent to Arkansas. But what’s really stopping these guys from clapping his mom? Are these really the people were trusting to have a moral compass?
I can already see Teddy distancing himself from Saint, especially after that convo they had where he didn’t give him answer on the end of their dealings and now with him hiding a fugitive who killed a child.

Leon should’ve been got his hair or got a south side fade, and Fatback should’ve lost weight. Dude is a massive target, I thought he would’ve had a whole clip put in him in that previous episode when they were at that food stand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom