SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Random...but I still don't know how the ice cream man got dropped in that shootout. The ***** was going in a completely different direction from where the shots were popping off :lol:

Random...but I still don't know how the ice cream man got dropped in that shootout. The ***** was going in a completely different direction from where the shots were popping off :lol:

I noticed it, and thought it was over the top.

It's a message shot, to emphasize the innocents that get harmed. It came off too preachy, even though they tried to do it subtly. We already got the message with the girl.

Last edited:
Bloods and Crips teaming up and this aint Death Row Records?! Well I'll be damn.

I agree with Frank not giving up Leon. Like Leon said, he wouldn't have to be shooting at Skully or Manboy if it wasn't for Franks half baked plan to assassinate one side. The only thing I didn't agree with from Leon was that he left the chick alive knowing damn well she's the one that controls how Skully moves.

If Leon doesn't die, I can see them making an angle where he changes his life and gets out the game with a sobered up Wanda. We know damn well Fatback is going to die. He's a side character and Skully has to get some sort of get back.

I'm also waiting for Peaches to have some sort of breakout episode after his trip back from Arkansas.

Meh, if I was Franklin, I would've been offed both of em. Manboy been wanting to the top spot for too long. Leon goofed, he thought he was the big dog but realized that he wasn't and now he got the blood of a little girl on his hands.

Fatback definitely a goner. :lol:

78A7850B-6DFE-48F6-A803-17F5C68FE45D.png

I wonder if the actor who plays Leon was against cutting his hair. Cause really they should’ve buzzed his **** the moment he went on the run.
Also, I still can’t believe he left ole girl alive. The shell casing angle is garbo, but really he wouldn’t have known they were gonna find that and there was no other reason to leave a witness. It would’ve at least bought him a lil more time with ManBoy and Skully tryna figure out who did it.

I wonder if the actor who plays Leon was against cutting his hair. Cause really they should’ve buzzed his **** the moment he went on the run.
Also, I still can’t believe he left ole girl alive. The shell casing angle is garbo, but really he wouldn’t have known they were gonna find that and there was no other reason to leave a witness. It would’ve at least bought him a lil more time with ManBoy and Skully tryna figure out who did it.

I could see him not doing it from the shock of the scene, but fat boy should have came and done it.

I see this **** all the time and it never makes sense to me. Ya boy gets out on bail, you know ppl gonna want him dead or worse how is it you don't got a ride for him when he gets out?

Fatback about to get tortured for Leon's location.

Lowkey, Franklin needs to kill Manboy and Skully then leave Kahdijah in charge.

Last edited:
Skully is going to carve him up like a thanksgiving ham

Franklin didn't have anyone for when he got out?

She's harder than the dudes

Back
Top Bottom