SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

I keep forgetting this is before everything. So the cops don't think to check the speakers and they don't have dogs.

He didn't know where Leon was. They went to him.
Right, I’m saying from shorty’s perspective Fatback is standing tall. She has no reason to believe what he’s saying.

Good thought on the speakers, that’s def lazy policing.

Franklin is a large wholesaler & Scully one of his largest customers. Not unreasonable for Scully to have $100k at all.

It was established at Fatback’s arraignment/bail hearing that he has representation. So it’s not like they would hold him after he posted bail through a bondsman.

Fatback getting stabbed up like that, I mean her daughter was murdered right in front of her & Fatback won’t give up Lee. how would you expect her to handle that
I never said it was unreasonable for Skully to possess $100k.
I said it was unrealistic for anyone to post that amount of bail without having any inquiries done regarding their background or relation to the suspect.
On top of that, there has been no indication that Skully is business savvy or connected.
So, the cops just taking dirty, un-manicured bills just for the revenue? Ok.
And you just conveniently glossing over shorty randomly making some kind of sedative in her kitchen and then using it to knock out Fatback. That’s fire storytelling? Okay.
The stabbing was unnecessarily over the top.
And dropping fatback off in front of the club is the equivalent of the crucifixion earlier in the season: pointless.

John Singleton would’ve never co-signed this foolishness lol.
The cinematography is still good, but the dialogue this season has noticeably declined.
Leon’s “Get your hands off me..b*tch *** *****” line this episode is a prime example lol.

2C1FAA40-2A4A-4D92-941B-5420BEB1B8DB.jpeg

All i could think of when homie said what comes with this, it's insane how much that culture traveled even w/o social media

Yea they used to have real feet on the ground in the 80’s and early 90’s setting up shop in random cities till **** got hot, then gangsta rap was new and blowing up too...They already alluding to it but that’s how the Little Rock story should go down

Always funny to see cities in the south get portrayed as some farm land when the actual urban areas ain’t like that :lol: , but I get it they wanna make the differences in areas clear for ppl who don’t know

I never said it was unreasonable for Skully to possess $100k.
I said it was unrealistic for anyone to post that amount of bail without having any inquiries done regarding their background or relation to the suspect.
On top of that, there has been no indication that Skully is business savvy or connected.
So, the cops just taking dirty, un-manicured bills just for the revenue? Ok.
And you just conveniently glossing over shorty randomly making some kind of sedative in her kitchen and then using it to knock out Fatback. That’s fire storytelling? Okay.
The stabbing was unnecessarily over the top.
And dropping fatback off in front of the club is the equivalent of the crucifixion earlier in the season: pointless.

John Singleton would’ve never co-signed this foolishness lol.
The cinematography is still good, but the dialogue this season has noticeably declined.
Leon’s “Get your hands off me..b*tch *** *****” line this episode is a prime example lol.
Most bail bonds Ppl will take any kind of funds/collateral you bring to em ...And the boys don’t question too much if you go through them , not like shorty had to walk into the precinct with a duffle bag full of cash :lol: ...You looking too hard for flaws, it’s already some problems with the show you don’t gotta think too deep for extra critiques ...This ain’t like Power where it’s 50 mins of straight soap opera foolishness to joke on, that I can get crying bout every little thing each episode

How much time passed from last episode to this one?

Leon already back to the fro like he not a wanted man :smh: :lol:
Probly just a filming/continuity issue cuz they didn’t make it seem like much time passed...Most likely filmed those scenes before he got braided up but had to place it place it afterwards in the story line

Franklin is a large wholesaler & Scully one of his largest customers. Not unreasonable for Scully to have $100k at all.

It was established at Fatback’s arraignment/bail hearing that he has representation. So it’s not like they would hold him after he posted bail through a bondsman.

Fatback getting stabbed up like that, I mean her daughter was murdered right in front of her & Fatback won’t give up Lee. how would you expect her to handle that

Only thing that was a bit unrealistic is the fact that the lawyer didn't know who posted the bail. He 100% would have been able to easily get that information. It's not like you can anonymously post bail.

Most bail bonds Ppl will take any kind of funds/collateral you bring to em ...And the boys don’t question too much if you go through them , not like shorty had to walk into the precinct with a duffle bag full of cash :lol: ...You looking too hard for flaws, it’s already some problems with the show you don’t gotta think too deep for extra critiques ...This ain’t like Power where it’s 50 mins of straight soap opera foolishness to joke on, that I can get crying bout every little thing each episode

I think you're just comfortable with lazy storytelling and that's ok as well.

Tannasee also stole his beeper while he was sleeping on the couch. Shes working wit Manboy Im convinced
Didn't see this, but if true this would all make sense.

She can't be no undercover agent because they've already played that role.

This would explain why Man Boy is so laid back in the latest episodes. Like his sis said, he's mostly worried about obtaining the info on Franks plug.

Would also be a nice twist after hearing Teddy tell Frank how EVERYBODY is replaceable. I doubt he turns on Man Boy (I doubt the Mexican cat would allow him to be that dirty), but Man Boy is going to find out who he is.

Yea they used to have real feet on the ground in the 80’s and early 90’s setting up shop in random cities till **** got hot, then gangsta rap was new and blowing up too...They already alluding to it but that’s how the Little Rock story should go down

Always funny to see cities in the south get portrayed as some farm land when the actual urban areas ain’t like that :lol: , but I get it they wanna make the differences in areas clear for ppl who don’t know
It depends on the areas. For example here in Mississippi there are a nice amount of black areas that will have houses in one area, apartments in the next and trailers in another. There's also a lot of towns that look like they don't have ish in them except a random gas station or two.
I'm glad they decided to make the expansion Arkansas. Instantly made me think of the "Bangin In Little Rock" documentary that came out in the 90s. Haven't watched that join in over 10+ years, but I still remember the Sunny Boy cat that was claiming Blood.

I stand by what I said.
Whether it be a million or $100k, it’s highly unlikely that they are posting that without a single question being asked about their background or affiliation to the suspect.
You're wrong though.

I don't know what there is to standby when you're talking about what you think happens in the real world when it comes to posting bail.

As far as a question or affiliation all you have to do is lie if asked. To keep it a buck we didn't even see who posted the bail. Same way we hadn't seen Khadijah's friend before who lured Fatback in the car.

Franklin was going to send his lawyer to do it. Noticed how the lawyer called and asked if he or one of his boys did it. That's cuz anybody can post bail for someone. It is not some clever trap or inspection office. If the money right that **** is going through without any issues.
Khadijah knocking him unconscious with random household cleaning supplies was stupid.
And stabbing Fatboy to death was just like the crucifixion earlier in the season: theatrical and forced.
I ignored all this cuz its just your opinion but I will say Khadijah is a heartbroken mother out for revenge. I'm surprised she aint cut Fatback's member off.

Furthermore, Manboy and Skully were just sworn enemies and now they’re collaborating. Manboy can just walk up in the spot at any time lol
Did you miss the part where his daughter died and that broke him and dude's niece died and made him realize the whole beef/war wasnt worth it?

They peaced **** up the last episode man :lol: Keep up

Skully has been hyped to death and has done nothing noteworthy during his time on-screen.
Was Skully hyped up or did y'all hype him up? He's just a shermhead with guns. The hype **** he did was crucify a ***** on a baseball field.

His daughter died over this **** and it broke him. Now his shermhead *** is trying to make sense of it saying its god punishing him for the crucifixion.

You're wrong though.

I don't know what there is to standby when you're talking about what you think happens in the real world when it comes to posting bail.

As far as a question or affiliation all you have to do is lie if asked. To keep it a buck we didn't even see who posted the bail. Same way we hadn't seen Khadijah's friend before who lured Fatback in the car.

Franklin was going to send his lawyer to do it. Noticed how the lawyer called and asked if he or one of his boys did it. That's cuz anybody can post bail for someone. It is not some clever trap or inspection office. If the money right that **** is going through without any issues.

I ignored all this cuz its just your opinion but I will say Khadijah is a heartbroken mother out for revenge. I'm surprised she aint cut Fatback's member off.

Did you miss the part where his daughter died and that broke him and dude's niece died and made him realize the whole beef/war wasnt worth it?

They peaced **** up the last episode man :lol: Keep up

Was Skully hyped up or did y'all hype him up? He's just a shermhead with guns. The hype **** he did was crucify a ***** on a baseball field.

His daughter died over this **** and it broke him. Now his shermhead *** is trying to make sense of it saying its god punishing him for the crucifixion.

it seems that you keep referencing the fact that you know about the bail system.
let me just put it out there that I don't care if you do lol.

lazy writing is lazy writing, and ole girl mixing up household cleaning supplies to knock out Fatback was just one instance in a bunch of instances of lazy writing this season.
along with Fat going full blown moron and jumping in the car with a random girl.
*looks around*...."Me?!" - Fatback.
that's lazy and corny.
Skully willing to go crucify people in public and i'm supposed to believe that his daughter dying is the catalyst for him to become righteous? that's stupid and lazy.
and Skully was hyped up by the show writers and viewers alike.
the last episode of the season painted him as one of the leaders of the blood/crip conflict. that whole storyline has fallen flat, as has his character.
there's barely been any mention of the gang beef and I thought that storyline was pretty much a slam dunk.
I'm not feeling this season. You, nor anyone else is going to convince me otherwise.

it seems that you keep referencing the fact that you know about the bail system.
let me just put it out there that I don't care if you do lol.
No.

Its just obvious you don't know anything about it.

So you dont know what the writing for that would be.

You actually think Khadijah brought a million dollars in to a precinct and paid to get Fatback released :rofl:

That's not what happened.

lazy writing is lazy writing, and ole girl mixing up household cleaning supplies to knock out Fatback was just one instance in a bunch of instances of lazy writing this season.
You keep talking about this. I keep ignoring it. Its now the only thing you're hanging this lazy writing complaint on.
along with Fat going full blown moron and jumping in the car with a random girl.
Fatback is a moron though.

Skully willing to go crucify people in public and i'm supposed to believe that his daughter dying is the catalyst for him to become righteous? that's stupid and lazy.
Skully has not become righteous. What show are you watching?

The ***** daughter died and he is not over it. You gonna pretend like you ain't see him have any affection for his daughter?
and Skully was hyped up by the show writers
When? When did the writers hype him up? :nerd:

the last episode of the season painted him as one of the leaders of the blood/crip conflict. that whole storyline has fallen flat, as has his character.
The ***** is a shermhead with guns. That's the extent of his hype and danger level.

I have yet to hear any real blood or crip conflict. Seems more like the regional beef dudes had before the bloods and crips became a mainstay.

I'm not feeling this season. You, nor anyone else is going to convince me otherwise.
That's the last thing im trying to do. Its just your complaints that I've replied to are either wrong or don't make sense.

No.

Its just obvious you don't know anything about it.

So you dont know what the writing for that would be.

You actually think Khadijah brought a million dollars in to a precinct and paid to get Fatback released :rofl:

That's not what happened.

You keep talking about this. I keep ignoring it. Its now the only thing you're hanging this lazy writing complaint on.

Fatback is a moron though.

Skully has not become righteous. What show are you watching?

The ***** daughter died and he is not over it. You gonna pretend like you ain't see him have any affection for his daughter?

When? When did the writers hype him up? :nerd:

The ***** is a shermhead with guns. That's the extent of his hype and danger level.

I have yet to hear any real blood or crip conflict. Seems more like the regional beef dudes had before the bloods and crips became a mainstay.

That's the last thing im trying to do. Its just your complaints that I've replied to are either wrong or don't make sense.

you really just d*ck eating at this point now so I won't even bother replying after this.
Is that supposed to be a slight that I'm not familiar with the "intricacies" of the bail process? lol. you want kudos for this?
whether it be a mill or 100k the plan was rushed and stupid. get over it.
How have you not heard about any blood/crip conflict when that was alleged to be a major plot point prior to this season airing?
The foreshadowing during the last episode of last season and Skully and Manboy with them wearing opposing colors wasn't a clue to you?
Dudes shooting Mac-11's in the air with Nina Simone playing in the background and I'm not supposed to be expecting more from that particular storyline? lol
I can list a dozen instances of stupidity with this writing and we are only half a season deep.
You are entitled to like what you like.
Just do it without simultaneously being on my d*ck and having to provide a rebuttal because you're content with what you've seen thus far.

you really just d*ck eating at this point now so I won't even bother replying after this.
Is that supposed to be a slight that I'm not familiar with the "intricacies" of the bail process? lol. you want kudos for this?
If you're wrong you're wrong.

You're looking too deep in to it. What kinda gay **** you on? Talking about **** eating. **** outta here.

whether it be a mill or 100k the plan was rushed and stupid. get over it.
Now you just saying anything.

You don't know what you're talking about.

How was the plan rushed now? It worked. She had Fatback's bail posted before Franklin could, lied to him, and lured him to a secluded area. What is rushed about that?

How have you not heard about any blood/crip conflict when that was alleged to be a major plot point prior to this season airing?
Where are the bloods and crips in the show?

Who alleged this? :nerd:

Seriously I missed it so feel free to point out when the crips and bloods were introduced last season.

The foreshadowing during the last episode of last season and Skully and Manboy with them wearing opposing colors wasn't a clue to you?
Dudes shooting Mac-11's in the air with Nina Simone playing in the background and I'm not supposed to be expecting more from that particular storyline?
That's been covered this entire season. What show are you watching?

What the show hasn't done is introduced any other bloods or crips and some bigger beef they had at all.

This is a conflict stemming from Manboy and Skully.

I can list a dozen instances of stupidity with this writing and we are only half a season deep.
And I just pointed out what you're saying about the bail doesn't make any sense
You are entitled to like what you like.
I'm not talking about what I like.

I'm specifically saying the **** you on dont make sense.
Just do it without simultaneously being on my d*ck and having to provide a rebuttal because you're content with what you've seen thus far.
You being wrong about something and me pointing it out doesn't equate to anyone being on your genitals.

Seriously grow the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom