SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Leon shoulda killed her not to leave no
The Khadijah storyline so ****ing lame man, her and all these female wannabe assassins be making me cringe. Wtf happened to Skully being crazy and why is his woman and her friends the ones putting in work?

Alton is a coward in every sense of the word.

Opening monologue was cool but y’all tripping comparing it to the brick by brick scene or the scene when Leon visit Franklin when he locked up. It don’t get no better than them two scenes.

Where did I hear that song they played in the closing scene/credits before? I wanna say The Righteous Gemstones?
probablu gemstones. It’s a pretty famou song in the house/disco music world, so chances are you may have heard it somewhere else too.

I agree Leon should've just killed her for real. If she really built like that he could've snipped this in the bud.

I get that he had already killed a kid but what's done is done.

It’s been building up to this but I don’t care much about Jerome and his conflict. If he don’t wanna be in the game, he can just bounce instead of staying around and being miserable . Now he’s about to be reckless next episode.

Episode was cool though. Pretty much the calm before the storm.

Last edited:
I agree Leon should've just killed her for real. If she really built like that he could've snipped this in the bud.

I get that he had already killed a kid but what's done is done.
Yup everything that’s happening in the streets right now cuz of Leon’s decision to let shorty live...Now everybody catching heat

The turf wars don’t even matter anymore :lol:

If I see Alton/Calvin in the streets it's over. I'm sick of this *****.
tumblr_nc0o9e90cU1qh1kd5o1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
When they introduced Skully last season I really thought he was about to be a big part of the show.

Then Frank set him up. Oh **** this ***** out for blood.

Then they killed his daughter. Oh **** it's over now. Everbody dying.

***** might as well be called lil Stacey on the show. :lol:

When they introduced Skully last season I really thought he was about to be a big part of the show.

Then Frank set him up. Oh **** this ***** out for blood.

Then they killed his daughter. Oh **** it's over now. Everbody dying.

***** might as well be called lil Stacey on the show. :lol:
U grab his sister *** he ready for whatever... kill his seed and he’ll get tatted

Wassup wit the wack *** woman gangster empowerment they on? U telling me they played this whole skully is this psycho gangster everybody scared of and these **** putting in half work?

name and avy is on point. I think skully is spooked and feeling punished. He said something like that a few episodes ago I think. Maybe that’s why he laying low. How Khadijah didn’t get hit up in the car tho?

Wassup wit the wack *** woman gangster empowerment they on? U telling me they played this whole skully is this psycho gangster everybody scared of and these **** putting in half work?

Nail on the head. It’s funny, because Game of Thrones did the same ****, and lost the plot trying to pander and some more ****.

I’m all for women empowerment, but the heavy handed, obvious corny **** just ain’t it.

Nail on the head. It’s funny, because Game of Thrones did the same ****, and lost the plot trying to pander and some more ****.

I’m all for women empowerment, but the heavy handed, obvious corny **** just ain’t it.
**** like that scene in end game like cmon son, women ain’t even ask for this.

It’s been building up to this but I don’t care much about Jerome and his conflict. If he don’t wanna be in the game, he can just bounce instead of staying around and being miserable . Now he’s about to be reckless next episode.
Even if he's out his lady still in the game.

Now she shot almost dead. He suppose to shrug that off? He's totally in the right to do something crazy.

Don't know why Leon won't speak up and use that PI again.

Well then Game of Thrones must've been whack to you by s3 :lol:

By then all the alpha men were dead and several different types of women were in charge.

Story was always on some women empowerment angle/approach.

Skully Literally sprayed a warehouse of ****** resulting in 6 people dead. On one end ya'll saying Leon not getting more heat from the cops is unrealistic..... but ya'll wan't Skully killing dozens of ****** at a time

He's a ******* gangsta not the terminator :lol:

Hell it almost feels like Skully wants to be a Crip now.... Where the heck are his homies from the set? Aint no way a Blood and Crip should be hanging around each other this damn close unless they're forming Death Row Records.

Those "hit women" should be murked because they're terrible at their job.

My boy Peaches need more screen time. I have a feeling he's going to die somewhere down the line

Well then Game of Thrones must've been whack to you by s3 :lol:

By then all the alpha men were dead and several different types of women were in charge.

Story was always on some women empowerment angle/approach.

I knew that. That theme was part of the reason why I loved the show. It was artfully done. Olenna >>>>

But GOt became campy and heavy handed towards the end with the theme. That show overall, just went to **** :lol:

this season is really all over the place lol.
I did like Franklin's speech earlier in the episode as well as the scene confronting Tonassee.
Leon still being useless and brooding and that obnixious Afro is becoming more obnoxious by the scene.
I was baked, but Alton's exit through the beads after he pleaded with Cissy was hilarious lol.
I have no idea why they made Jerome have that "Come to Jesus" moment when he shot shorty in the warehouse at the beginning of the season,
nor why Fatback is continuing to be painted as some hero to the hood lol
"I appreciate ya'll showing up for cuh"....dog, what??!
Jerome saying that the little Crips from the projects were the only ones he could trust after meeting them no more than a week prior....what? lol
Irene still begging for sympathy d*ck. At this point her ex continuing to reject her is giving me secondhand embarrassment.
Louie conveniently showing up to the funeral only to get popped? Alright

Even if he's out his lady still in the game.

Now she shot almost dead. He suppose to shrug that off? He's totally in the right to do something crazy.
I didn’t say he should shrug it off. Louie being shot and his reaction to it is understandable. I just don’t care for all his complaining regarding the business and all of that. He’s been feeling some way since his speaker shop was broken into.

Back
Top Bottom