SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Apparently Claudia mentioned Franklins girl in season 2. Between that, her snoopin through Franklins pager, working at the club, she up to something and can’t be trusted. I’m hoping Franklin doesn’t have his guard entirely down. Bruh always catches L’s at the end of the season before coming back and making a speech to Teddy.

Last edited:
E9E28968-D5B9-44AB-A2EB-3C25DA57E31C.jpeg

Just hard to believe Fatback had a OG Super Crip cousin no one heard about until now. On top of that nerd gangstas?
How much has Fatback been on the show? They haven't really spent a lot of time with Fatback or Leon before this.
Fat Back’s super soldier crip cousin has had more lines in one episode than Fat Backs whole character development
This is exactly what I'm saying :lol:

Fatback character a whole mystery as far as what we know about him. He was mostly around to be a sounding board and as comic relief.

I'm not really getting the surprise for Leon arc, based on the show it seems like he's been gone at least a few weeks. Son is a hot head who has shown over & over since season 1 that he has no strategy everything is ego with dude. It's pretty on brand for him actually.

Not to mention the show constantly reiterates how things can't stop, Franklin & his crew are in the middle of a war in L.A, Lost all their territory in Manboy's & Scully's hoods.... they need those projects and with fatback gone Leon the one who gonna have to do it.

They showed two attempts on Leon life in one episode, i don't think their depicting him as care free at all. We saw that he was down to his last when he went on the run, been gone a few weeks & is in danger of losing the projects as a whole. Dude is desperate :lol:

I'm not really getting the surprise for Leon arc, based on the show it seems like he's been gone at least a few weeks. Son is a hot head who has shown over & over since season 1 that he has no strategy everything is ego with dude. It's pretty on brand for him actually.

Not to mention the show constantly reiterates how things can't stop, Franklin & his crew are in the middle of a war in L.A, Lost all their territory in Manboy's & Scully's hoods.... they need those projects and with fatback gone Leon the one who gonna have to do it.

They showed two attempts on Leon life in one episode, i don't think their depicting him as care free at all. We saw that he was down to his last when he went on the run, been gone a few weeks & is in danger of losing the projects as a whole. Dude is desperate :lol:
A few weeks still ain’t enough time for him to just pop up after killing a kid. He sure don’t have a strategy though. Stupid ****** gave ole girl 5k after figuring out he got a hit on him but Jerome was the one who had sense to ask her where she got the info from.

A few weeks still ain’t enough time for him to just pop up after killing a kid. He sure don’t have a strategy though. Stupid ****** gave ole girl 5k after figuring out he got a hit on him but Jerome was the one who had sense to ask her where she got the info from.

I mean sure they could have gotten a scene where he gets taken in & questioned about it (it's only been one episode it could haunt him in the future) but was he really gonna do time when they have someone admitting to doing the whole thing in fatback?

If the writers are taking the trends of the times into account L.A in the mid 80's was constantly reaching death tolls of 800+ yearly... that damn near triple today's numbers but with 3 decades less of technology, research, funding.

We're talking about a black baby killed in a gang shootout, a baby who is the daughter of a gang kingpin at that. If we're being realistic LA PD wouldn't give two ****s about getting it right as long as they could close the case.

Not to mention if your a prosecutor/LE you have a good idea about Franklin's operation. He got help from local politicians, he has legal team money, He got out of the murder case for his mans, his aunt got off a murder... I think there would be a lil hesitance to push for Leon when they no it's not some easy case to close.

I mean sure they could have gotten a scene where he gets taken in & questioned about it (it's only been one episode it could haunt him in the future) but was he really gonna do time when they have someone admitting to doing the whole thing in fatback?

If the writers are taking the trends of the times into account L.A in the mid 80's was constantly reaching death tolls of 800+ yearly... that damn near triple today's numbers but with 3 decades less of technology, research, funding.

We're talking about a black baby killed in a gang shootout, a baby who is the daughter of a gang kingpin at that. If we're being realistic LA PD wouldn't give two ****s about getting it right as long as they could close the case.

Not to mention if your a prosecutor/LE you have a good idea about Franklin's operation. He got help from local politicians, he has legal team money, He got out of the murder case for his mans, his aunt got off a murder... I think there would be a lil hesitance to push for Leon when they no it's not some easy case to close.
I don’t mind them not showing him getting taken in although he should have. It’s just popping up on the block so soon is what the problem is. That should’ve been a season 5 story development. But perhaps they didn’t know they were getting renewed.

"If yOu NeEd SoMeThiNg...F***** ASK"
They are trying to make Leon some tough guy with clout in the hood when his character has literally done nothing all season.
it's really laughable.
He was gone for a minute and the Crips came and overran his whole hood.
Then Jerome had to broker a peace treaty on his behalf to prevent him from getting ***'d further that resulted in him paying these dudes double.
Only thing Leon got out of it was some children to be his "muscle" lol.
Them introducing the random dude with the jheri-curl with no charisma was another meh moment, but at least he was willing to bust his gun lol.

"If yOu NeEd SoMeThiNg...F***** ASK"
They are trying to make Leon some tough guy with clout in the hood when his character has literally done nothing all season.
it's really laughable.
He was gone for a minute and the Crips came and overran his whole hood.
Then Jerome had to broker a peace treaty on his behalf to prevent him from getting ***'d further that resulted in him paying these dudes double.
Only thing Leon got out of it was some children to be his "muscle" lol.
Them introducing the random dude with the jheri-curl with no charisma was another meh moment, but at least he was willing to bust his gun lol.
That whole moment just let me know that it’s gonna be two ways they take Leon’s story going forward. Either he’s gonna ride off in the sunset with Wanda or he’s gonna drop his little beef with Franklin because he’s in over his head thinking he can be the boss

They got T putting Louie in the hospital to even the score for Claudia.

Not gonna watch that, because I'm sure it references what VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL posted last month.

I almost feel like the guy on YouTube is reading this thread to get some of his theories based on some of the videos people repost of him. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
- For a quick second I thought Franklyn's pops was just getting the reporters address and was feeling bad because he about to pass it to Franklyn.

- Reed be so dry and nonchalant when torturing people. :lol:

- Avi gotta be the most untrustworthy person on the show. Every time he talks it feels like he deceiving for his benefit.

- For a quick second I thought Franklyn's pops was just getting the reporters address and was feeling bad because he about to pass it to Franklyn.

- Reed be so dry and nonchalant when torturing people. :lol:

- Avi gotta be the most untrustworthy person on the show. Every time he talks it feels like he deceiving for his benefit.

this is how you know he's cia, lollll ... he's soooo far gone. one hell of an actor.

Back
Top Bottom