SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Leon heart ain't in the game no more.
He remind of Cutty.
hqdefault.jpg

Exactly, Leon is broken and he doesn't have the heart for it anymore. Dude is a liability at this point.

I forgot to say Alton basically gonna get Irene killed putting her on Black Panther radio.

I don't trust Teddy turning on the CIA. Half-expected Irene's car to blow up.

I knew Teddy aint switch up and it was over for Irene.

At this point Leon and Skully going to be running Franklins pops rehab center, it ain’t in neither of them ****** no more.
The way Skully got no balls is extra crazy. Like I at least thought he would go with her to get Leon. His daughter's death really took him out the game.

I wonder if seeing Khadijah dead will bring him back.

The way Skully got no balls is extra crazy. Like I at least thought he would go with her to get Leon. His daughter's death really took him out the game.

I wonder if seeing Khadijah dead will bring him back.

Yeah, I wonder if this will wake him back up

Also that scene where they made the proposition to the strippers was hella unrealistic lmao
Terrible writing right there

Preview for the finale is a bit of a crazy twist.

How this turn in to Alton vs.Teddy with Franklin in the middle?

Alton think he the Wakandan Black Panther or something? Why is he not flying to Cuba asap? I figured that's what that last scene was implying.

Nah not really.......too much attitude, uncooperative and nowhere near submissive enough.
All of that sexy especially if you get her to be cooperative.

Also that scene where they made the proposition to the strippers was hella unrealistic lmao
Terrible writing right there
They're beginner hitwomen with no loyalties and strictly about their paper.

Same thing happened in the recent season of Fargo during the gang war and the two fugitive broads but they weren't beginners.

Back
Top Bottom