SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Franklin had the white boy connect. He was from Beverley Hills or Calabasas or something.

Franklin had him moving work to the white kids. They went to his house once or twice in a past season.
Yea feel like they’ll revisit that in another season like Little Rock when the crew gets some sort of stability again ...Too much going on round the way to worry bout them white boys out there right now :lol:

Good to see Franklin x Jerome x Leon working together in the streets again :pimp: , been a min

Love for him is different from respect and looking up to.

He looked at him as a drug fiend who wasn't around for his mom and much of his childhood.

Alton wasn’t a drug fiend though he was an alcoholic... And he respected him because of his history as a Panther...Franklin started off thinking this crack **** was going to help his community by bringing in all this money.

Did you even watch the video yourself? It reinforces my point. Just because they've since developed a relationship doesn't mean that Franklin looked up to his father.

I’m using the video as a point of reference, Damson just said Alton is unraveling as Franklin’s mentor...Somebody can be your mentor if you don’t respect him? You take advice from people you don’t respect? Their relationship was solid the whole season 3 and 4 until he did what he did.

Alton wasn’t a drug fiend though he was an alcoholic... And he respected him because of his history as a Panther...Franklin started off thinking this crack **** was going to help his community by bringing in all this money.

Once Franklin had to replace his dad as the bread winner and man in the family he was no longer respected.

Did you see the early seasons when he used to be an addict. He had pity for him. That ain't respect b.

I’m using the video as a point of reference, Damson just said Alton is unraveling as Franklin’s mentor...Somebody can be your mentor if you don’t respect him? You take advice from people you don’t respect? Their relationship was solid the whole season 3 and 4 until he did what he did.

Now tell me what happened in season 1 and 2. In addition to all the added context about Saint's upbringing.

Once Franklin had to replace his dad as the bread winner and man in the family he was no longer respected.

Did you see the early seasons when he used to be an addict. He had pity for him. That ain't respect b.

Not true, if that was the case they would have never let him come back around. Franklin money is how Alton got his rehab center going in the first place. You were already wrong saying he was a drug addict. He was an alcoholic. I said Franklin was mad at his pops for not being around all the time but the respect as his father was there. The scene earlier this season when Franklin was about going out to war and his pops tried to get him to sit down and watch old Bruce Lee movies LIKE THEY USED TO DO.

I seen every episode of snowfall 3 times, stop tryna debate me on this ****.

The doofus reporter taking a drink from Reed come on :rofl:

After he broke in her house, drugged her and said next time she won't wake up. :smh: :lol:

Alton gotta go too. He knows about cointelpro but thinks he's can stay in the country after exposing the CIA. :stoneface:

The live radio interview scene should have never happened. Definitely not after she was threatened by Teddy/Reed.

Character was written to be a complete idiot.

Not true, if that was the case they would have never let him come back around. Franklin money is how Alton got his rehab center going in the first place. You were already wrong saying he was a drug addict. He was an alcoholic. I said Franklin was mad at his pops for not being around all the time but the respect as his father was there. The scene earlier this season when Franklin was about going out to war and his pops tried to get him to sit down and watch old Bruce Lee movies LIKE THEY USED TO DO.

I seen every episode of snowfall 3 times, stop tryna debate me on this ****.

You talk down to people you respect :lol:

None of what you're saying is respect.

I seen every episode, stop tryna debate me :rofl:

SparklingAdeptJunebug-size_restricted.gif

Im talking about Franklin and his relationship with his pops, not you and yours *****. You internalizing **** because you ain’t respect your deadbeat/drug addict pops lol don’t project that **** onto the Saint family

Dude pistol whipped his dad and this fool is talking about he respects him

tenor.gif

#respect

With next week being the season finale I cant see them dragging the Skully storyline over to the next season. I can see Skully dying next episode, but there is no way youre gonna kill a mans daughter and his baby mama and he doesnt get any get back, especially considering how much they hyped Skully up as this demon. Kadijah def made a statement to Skully saying "you wouldnt do nothing if they killed me?" so there is some foreshadowing there. So I feel Skully's story ends next week, but he taking one of Franklin's people with em, and not nobody like Peaches/Wanda, I feel its gonna be someone close to em.

As long as whatever happens next week isnt a cliff hanger. I cant stand that ****. Somebody gets shot then the credits roll and we gotta wait till next year to see what happens would piss me off lol

Dude pistol whipped his dad and this fool is talking about he respects him

tenor.gif

#respect

I feel like this show be going over some of y’all head... He pistol whipped him after Alton betrayed him and the family., right before he told him to never call him his son again. At THAT point, Franklin lost all respect for him. I thought I was clear on that when I said he’s treating him like a little boy NOW.

Franklin definitely respected Alton for being a panther and fighting that fight. Franklin took pride in that and saw society for what it is and learned from that. He even didn't totally fault him for ending up defeated.

At the same time, Franklin saw the weakness in his father big time and he hated how he wasn't around to actually be a father. The arguments were in the episode as he slowly started creeping back around. Franklin definitely pitied him and as he was becoming more of the man it was a sort of struggle there. After his first kill though, the potential to start disrespecting was there. He was happy when his parents were back together after initially being worried about it.

This recent betrayal a whole other matter. I see it as Alton trying to regain some of that Panther pride given that whole article is the type of **** they wanted to expose to help their cause. He knew it put the entire family's life in danger and he still did it anyway coming up with weak excuses about it was gonna get released anyway and its hurting the community. Didn't even warn Franklin. That was all some sucka ****.

Anyway a father and son relationship can be complicated. It isn't as simple as Franklin totally respected him or all the way on the other side never respected him.

With next week being the season finale I cant see them dragging the Skully storyline over to the next season. I can see Skully dying next episode, but there is no way youre gonna kill a mans daughter and his baby mama and he doesnt get any get back, especially considering how much they hyped Skully up as this demon. Kadijah def made a statement to Skully saying "you wouldnt do nothing if they killed me?" so there is some foreshadowing there. So I feel Skully's story ends next week, but he taking one of Franklin's people with em, and not nobody like Peaches/Wanda, I feel its gonna be someone close to em.

As long as whatever happens next week isnt a cliff hanger. I cant stand that ****. Somebody gets shot then the credits roll and we gotta wait till next year to see what happens would piss me off lol
I feel like the writers could come at us crazy. I'm fearing Skully shows up at the wrong time and kills Franklin's mom :smh:

Hope it don't happen.

Last edited:

They should kill Leon if it’s going to be anybody, yo really useless right now :lol: :smh: ...They don’t even need him to run the projects anymore

They should kill Leon if it’s going to be anybody, yo really useless right now :lol: :smh: ...They don’t even need him to run the projects anymore

Yeah I agree I can def see it being Leon honestly. If I had to guess its gonna be Leon or Alton. They both have had things happen that I cant see them coming back from and things returning normal for them, so them getting killed would make it easy to end their storyline. Leon is definitely not the same since he kid that little girl, and Alton out here snitchin so I cant see him gettin back to the place he once was with his family, so my guess is its one of them two.

Scully gotta be taking Lee right? The way they’ve written him this season is almost like a farewell.

Jerome too but Lee’s story has been much more prominent in the plot

I could have sworn Jerome was about to bust the 2 strippers after he hit Khadijah up. They got tense as hell :lol:

Leon has to die next episode. Somebody major gotta fall from Franklin's side. Super duper plot armor if they make it through this with only Fatback and some drivers falling on their side.

lmao I def thought he was gon raise the gun back up and let them two chicks have it. Jerome and the Strippers gonna have an interesting dynamic going forward.

Franklin had the white boy connect. He was from Beverley Hills or Calabasas or something.

Franklin had him moving work to the white kids. They went to his house once or twice in a past season.

Damn, I forgot about him. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom