SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

I watched the first episode, it was cool.
Didn't feel like knocking out 2 the same night.
At this point I have still only seen episode 1.
I don't feel like watching this week to week.
Especially with new main characters.
I'll wait.

Jammin’ Jerome makes me wanna cop a Versace shirt everytime I watch the show.

Didn’t know the actor that plays Skully did time for manslaughter. Dude went from Stacy from The Wood, caught a body, and then became Skully.

There's not gonna be a satisfying reveal regarding Veronique because literally everyone think's something is up with her.

This. Franklin done got did in by 2 chicks he messed with so I doubt they are gonna use that angle again. Would be real tired/lazy. And I agree EVERYONE thinks its something up with her and that there is a catch, but I feel thats what the writers want ppl to think and she will actually turn out to be solid.
I watched the first episode, it was cool.
Didn't feel like knocking out 2 the same night.
At this point I have still only seen episode 1.
I don't feel like watching this week to week.
Especially with new main characters.
I'll wait.

Kinda where Im at with it. Cant stunt its been a struggle for me to watch lol. Knocked out the first episode, and the last few my attention has been elsewhere or I just fall asleep.

This gotta be romes last season. He’s been super lovey dovey. Either he’s about to die or he’s been like that because she got shot

Last edited:
The flash forward they did was kinda wild. So many questions need answering.

Franklin killed that last scene with “Queen Louie”.
1646619367427.png

1646619191811.png

Yep and was basically telling Saint in more ways then not that you can "check" her but just don't "disrespect" her. It was great.

Saint loves them, you can tell he would do whatever it takes to make them happy but at the same time, he's realistic. Jerome knew that Saint can't **** over the CIA. I mean, who's else would think otherwise?

Saint even said “I’m happy to split the profits 50/50” and Jerome looked over like “Well shiddd aight 🤷🏽‍♂️

But judging how these type of shows are, plot armor gonna play it's part.

Saint loves them, you can tell he would do whatever it takes to make them happy but at the same time, he's realistic. Jerome knew that Saint can't **** over the CIA. I mean, who's else would think otherwise?

Saint even said “I’m happy to split the profits 50/50” and Jerome looked over like “Well shiddd aight 🤷🏽‍♂️

But judging how these type of shows are, plot armor gonna play it's part.

Yep. Jerome just tired of the extra and of Louie tripping :lol:. He ready to just sit his *** down and make money.

Louie doing way too much.

Back
Top Bottom