SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Between Skully being more insane, Louie going to a voodoo lady, Leon X, Mama Saint organizing hits and other things, this show is softly leaning into the shenanigans. I fully expect next season to be insane.

Damn if a nerdy ***** had bars like that for me I don't see how he would still be alive doing all that telling.

Don't care if there's some truth to it.

Cissy wylin

I am very underwhelmed with this show right now. So far it feels like a money grab. No new plots/storylines and last episode took place in like 3 locations. They saving Money

waiting for Franklin to tell the rapper to diss the police😆

I am very underwhelmed with this show right now. So far it feels like a money grab. No new plots/storylines and last episode took place in like 3 locations. They saving Money

waiting for Franklin to tell the rapper to diss the police😆

Might be due to Covid. I noticed that with a lot of shows.

No coincidence the fall off started once Singleton passed. However it's still good to me, but not what it could've been. I still like it mostly cause Damson is a helluva actor.

No coincidence the fall off started once Singleton passed. However it's still good to me, but not what it could've been. I still like it mostly cause Damson is a helluva actor.

I think it's because they diverted more from it being based around actual events and had to develop actual real characters and storylines separate from that.

I actually didn't like it that much when they did the three separate storylines(Mexican, Reed/CIA, Franklin), because only two of those were interesting for me.

EE6F3971-50E4-4C89-A9CF-28FA447C6EFB.jpeg

1B2DBCB3-0B9B-406F-A19B-01099F5D3E2D.jpeg

I am very underwhelmed with this show right now. So far it feels like a money grab.
Isn't this every season with yall?

First few seasons Singleton wasn't doing it right, progressing too slow, wasn't all the way authentic, too much going on with 3 different stories, not enough street ****, etc. Then Singleton passed and it was it wont be as good without him, show about to switch up, the crips and blood stuff aint depicted right, Skully was all hype, etc.

Last edited:
Maybe Franklin was looking for a mother figure :lol:

It could be like when you're married and you hire someone you aren't attracted to, so it won't cause any future problems.

But if I'm Damson I'd want some say in who they're hiring for me to kiss.

Maybe Franklin was looking for a mother figure :lol:

It could be like when you're married and you hire someone you aren't attracted to, so it won't cause any future problems.

But if I'm Damson I'd want some say in who they're hiring for me to kiss.
He is a producer now so he was aware :lol:

I'm not sure why Leon trying to buy guns to clap at cops is throwing anyone off. dude has been anti-establishment/corporate **** from day one & they spent a lot of last season showing

1) how impulsive & emotional dude is, hence thinking that he could just cop some guns & go to war with the cops.
2) How much he's put off from the game, and how much suffering it causes

Ya'll acting like he turned into the minister himself :lol:

He started being on the my ppl **** after Franklin forced him to stay in the game and run his hood which was right after he had some beef with dudes and asked for unc’s help shortly after fat boy got killed.

Last edited:
He's never been on this "my people" ****.

It's just a progression IMO, they've showed several instances of his resentment towards white institutions & how blacks are treated. (Off the top of my head the flashback episode when he was talking to Franklin about school)

Last season also showed him dealing with the realities of hustling & how it effects his community. I think the arc is natural honestly. It's not like he just stopped selling drugs & turnt his life over to the NOI :lol:

He's just a hood dude coming into some "consciousness" which if we take the years into account (I believe they late 80's now) that was a very big thing in black communities around that time

It's just a progression IMO, they've showed several instances of his resentment towards white institutions & how blacks are treated. (Off the top of my head the flashback episode when he was talking to Franklin about school)

Last season also showed him dealing with the realities of hustling & how it effects his community. I think the arc is natural honestly. It's not like he just stopped selling drugs & turnt his life over to the NOI :lol:

He's just a hood dude coming into some "consciousness" which if we take the years into account (I believe they late 80's now) that was a very big thing in black communities around that time
I just don't care for the execution. The skip in time makes some things that happen seem sudden and rushed .

I just don't care for the execution. The skip in time makes some things that happen seem sudden and rushed .

that i agree with, some of this is definitely too hurried along, but idk how many more seasons they plan on going. that could play a part.

Back
Top Bottom