SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Callin it now. Saints baby momma a fed. She aint really prego…but its one of those in too deep fell in love type situation

Cissy back! Leon aint seem to happy though. :nerd:

Wanda & Franklin's girls interactions at the office when Cissy stopped by tells me something is there. Too much camera focus on them during that scene. :nerd:

Leon turned into Malcolm x? :lol:

Louie starting **** at dinner between Franklin & his Mom.... :rofl:

UNC drinking it up while listening to the tape.... :rofl:

Cissy made a deal to get Teddy killed? Hasn't she learned about that man by now. :smh:
Should be interesting to find out more about what is the nature of her relationship with the mexican dude.

But the preview for next week makes it seem like she is trying to sabotage the family's whole operation. :frown::ohwell:

PO

Last edited:
I cant stunt that hood gossip rap track bull **** I coulda did without. I obviously wasnt around during that time period so I cant say that it wasnt a thing or not...but I feel like they are more so acknowledgin todays state of rap than that time periods. Any older heads wanna chime in? Cuz that part lost me and seemed extra/forced.

Outside of that, this was a solid episode.

They need to show that Cissy wagon again soon tho :evil:

Yeah, the Lil Wayne dude was a pretty bad storyline. People weren't naming names back then, because they knew better. Ghetto Quaran got 50 almost killed, much less 40 years ago.

The only thing I'm thinking is maybe Jerome is going to get in to music and it's going to be also documenting gangsta rap indirectly like they do bloods and crips.

When groups like NWA were doing Hood reporting they weren't naming names they were going against the establishment so yeah they're definitely getting their decades mixed up with this storyline

There was some Anti Drug songs back in the day. Didn’t get much publicity and didn’t name names but it was definitely there

Didn’t need the rap bars and like ya said, 50 almost got killed for Ghetto quaran, but my guess setting up Jerome to get in a music venture, he did have that speaker shop.

Cissy a dummy, you know how it goes when you try to go after Teddy

Franklin Girl/Wanda, what was up with that scene?

That cop gonna get smoked by Leon my guess

My boy Einstein should have calculated his opportunity of outrunning the police and their dogs would be a losing situation.

Let me find out Sissy got in bed with the Mexican Cartel or something.

I don't know about anybody else, but Teddy needs to be taken out by season end. There's not much more I want to see from his perspective.

I love the Pro Black stance Leon has grown into this season. Wonder what they have in store for him.

...everything is cool so far this season buuuuuuut the one thing i can't look past is Veronique is so WACK! Just can't look past the wig smh

I cant stunt that hood gossip rap track bull **** I coulda did without. I obviously wasnt around during that time period so I cant say that it wasnt a thing or not...but I feel like they are more so acknowledgin todays state of rap than that time periods. Any older heads wanna chime in? Cuz that part lost me and seemed extra/forced.

Outside of that, this was a solid episode.

They need to show that Cissy wagon again soon tho :evil:

Personally I couldn’t get with the music. Cause of the beat and the lack of opps being smoked.

Needed pianos and a few Manboy disses.

Also didn’t see this Leon X character development. Dude really ain’t the same after killing Skully’s kid.

Now they got Malcolm Leon X :lol:

I get it though with his arc and everything. Just came out of nowhere.

One ******* police raid and now Leon think he Mumia.

Between that and the song....IDK man....**** looking kind of goofy and not of the standard they've set.

"He's a kid!!!"

***** he's a key soldier in a drug operation **** outta here.

Last edited:
They were having a family conversation and Wanda was just standing there. The look was signal for her to beat it. (Wanda is her/their employee)

I don't remember seeing them in a scene together but it's weird that Cissy never met Wanda before now. She was dating Leon and bagging up for them early on.

Franklin is slippin. As soon they showed Cissy being more interested in the drugs than the real estate, I knew she was hiding something.

I didn't care for the diss track scenes either and I thought the cops were gonna scoop them off the table.

I also thought it foretold of Rome getting into music. Was that fool crying?

Back
Top Bottom