SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Franklin's fate was worse than death in the end. Money and power to him was just like crack was to a fiend, and it destroyed him and everyone around him. Good seeing Oso get his happy ending. He was a genuine good person I always felt. Leon in the end getting out of the game and going legit and having a happy ending was great. You could see it broke his heart seeing how Franklin turned out. I thought at the end Franklin was going to try to rush the cops at his place and lose his life that way...but nope...

Man what a sad *** ending. Before the episode even started, I was thinking “man I hope Franklin doesn’t end the series smoking a crackpipe”, and he may as well have smh. Excellent acting all the way around. May as well slide Damson into Johnathan Majors spot in the Marvel Universe and keep it moving 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Nah he sound to much like a wannabe Denzel when he goes hard with the American Accent.

I agree with how Franklin ended up, it should be that way. I just hate the route they took to arrive at this conclusion. How else could it have ended? I wasn't totally satisfied with this season at all, but whatever.

Do y’all think his girl was foul and plotting from the start or left because he was spiraling too crazy and saw where he was going ?

Me and my boys been arguing all morning lol

I dont think anyone would be sane losing over 72m. Thats prolly about 200m in todays world.

Moral of the story. Dont listen to moms or your woman. What they say vs what they do are 2 completely different things.

I not say they would but if he really this hustler go get it back. Kid over here telling anyone that will listen he built the **** brick by brick.At some point you gotta tighten, boy been crying for like a month. At point you have to charge it to the game. The fact he at any point thought he was going to walk away with that type of money was naive.

Veronique took that 800k and did what he should’ve did to begin with instead of chasing some Ms that weren’t coming back.

Do y’all think his girl was foul and plotting from the start or left because he was spiraling too crazy and saw where he was going ?

She stayed longer than most would in this scenario and ignored all the bad parts of him til he put hands on her lol

She was thinking rationally with the moves she was making, lil bro was unhinged and grasping at phantom money

I think she was solid until he put his hands on her neck and then she remembered what her moms told her and jetted.

Only positive out of this is that Leon is still alive.

Franklin went out super sad, hated to see it but he did it all to himself :smh: …Couldn’t take the L from Teddy and move on even tho he clearly had other avenues to get some bread…straight tunnel vision of revenge

Years later and Louie living like a migrant :lol:

Shorty a hustler so she Probly always had an escape plan especially after her Mom talked to her…But she was riding with Franklin till he was totally unhinged at the end and bounced, can’t blame her too much that’s mostly on yo

Foul part is it’s a kid involved that won’t know his real father

Back
Top Bottom