So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

Originally Posted by BigEli500

ALRIGHT I'M BOUT TO SHOOT THIS DOWN (EVEN THOUGH I WAS EXCITED...)

FROM A VERY VERY VERY RELIABLE SOURCE, THIS IS WHAT HE JUST MESSAGED ME BACK:
Just found out from very reliable sources at Jordan brand these are not 2011! They are 2008 from the countdown pack samples! This sample was sent to drake in 09 at his request! Once again confirmed from Jordan brand sources these are not 2011 they are 2008 CDP samples!!!!!!!!

Makes no sense

GREAT SCOTT!
I'll gettin them 4-5 joints!
pimp.gif

Here's why NO ONE is believing Nike/JB/SoleFly..whoever
A) Drake really has NO style so I'm pretty sure IF he has these since 09..he would have been seen in them already (come on we seen dude in those camo pants how many times already???)
B) As I said before..those are TOO clean to be from 09..
C) IF we believe that story..your gonna tell me DRAKE can simply REQUEST kicks...back before he was even DRAKE (09 he was just started to become known..not like he is now)???? What's next Yelowolf request a pair of Infrared 6's with reverse infrared and Nike Air on the back and they say okay???
D) Didnt Dude get busted with some fake grapes on in 09????

I dont see a release of these...I'm sure they will have some special "scavenger" hunt drop like they did with the silver anniversay 11's...what was it 25 pairs with silver logo...or something like that...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE BIGGER QUESTION IS IF THEY WERE SENT TO HIM IN 09 WHY ARE THESE BEING SHOWN NOW IN 2011 NOW THAT ITS CONFIRMED FOR CONCORDS TO RELEASE LATER ON THIS YEAR.

Thank u,
laugh.gif
at all the drake haters poppin up "I cant stand him" ya act like it was a thread about his album or suttin

This is going to be a nightmare. You're either going to have to camp out, pre-order, buy from a reseller or have a connect. In other words, it would just be easier to find a decent pair of '01 concords.

Lol @ yall getting hype for nothing. These are just some exclusives for Drake obviously. We 10 months away from the RD and yall going ape %%+ thinking we getting a "45" on em. 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

"10 pairs for me!"....
cmon_son.jpg

all you guys claiming 10 pairs + need to stop that nonsense... either -
a) you need to start paying your mom rent cause you are wasting it on 10 pairs of a shoe
b) you pay RENT and need to start paying a mortgage
c) you own a house but you aint got no wife
d) you own a house, and wife approves of copping 10 pairs of $175 shoes... in which case
obama-fist-bump.jpg

***RESPECT

Apparently, you didnt know Ppl can actually afford this... I honestly wouldnt even buy that many pairs... Maybe 3 the most. If I ever getthe opportunity to buy 10 pairs, hell, I'm taking them. Then sell them off. No one sits on 10 pairs of shoes and has them lying around in a closet.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Here's why NO ONE is believing Nike/JB/SoleFly..whoever
A) Drake really has NO style so I'm pretty sure IF he has these since 09..he would have been seen in them already (come on we seen dude in those camo pants how many times already???)
B) As I said before..those are TOO clean to be from 09..
C) IF we believe that story..your gonna tell me DRAKE can simply REQUEST kicks...back before he was even DRAKE (09 he was just started to become known..not like he is now)???? What's next Yelowolf request a pair of Infrared 6's with reverse infrared and Nike Air on the back and they say okay???
D) Didnt Dude get busted with some fake grapes on in 09????

I dont see a release of these...I'm sure they will have some special "scavenger" hunt drop like they did with the silver anniversay 11's...what was it 25 pairs with silver logo...or something like that...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

"10 pairs for me!"....
cmon_son.jpg

a) you need to start paying your mom rent cause you are wasting it on 10 pairs of a shoe
d) you own a house, and wife approves of copping 10 pairs of $175 shoes... in which case
obama-fist-bump.jpg

***RESPECT

DEAD.

"10 pairs for me!"....
cmon_son.jpg

obama-fist-bump.jpg

***RESPECT

QFT!!!

i prefer the 23 over the 45. it looks off to me. hey, i don't care just need a pair of concords.

i dont care if it says 69 on the back...i wear mine so much time for a replacement or two, hopefully

JB must listen to Niketalk, lol. Prayers will be answered if these drop. I personally am not impressed with that collection though. Nice, but nothing crazy.

Back
Top Bottom