So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

Oh hell no screw the 45!

$175+ saved if so
30t6p3b.gif

I can't stand Drake....can't listen to anything without there being a remix with dude on it...now I gotta see this bushy eyebrowed fool on here too....deezamn!

dont care if we get these or the 23 in the back, as long as their is enough to go around im good

man people are going nuts over this. its a possibility but man we got monthsssssss to wait.

Originally Posted by rareair45

honestly those 45s look really fake. The 45 isnt even printed straight. The patent doesnt meet at the peak of the midsole. Not saying they aren't real but looks like JB quality is REALLY falling.
JB please refrain but completely killing the collecting game by RELEASING everything.
JB doesnt know what we do, they dont care, if they did they would actually learn that people dont want LS  14s next year and I say this because resale prices on those are basically retail........JB needs to learn to respect us.

I dont think these will drop, but it'd be dope if they did, something fresh and unique that actually means something instead of the same old stuff dropping year after year

ALRIGHT I'M BOUT TO SHOOT THIS DOWN (EVEN THOUGH I WAS EXCITED...)

FROM A VERY VERY VERY RELIABLE SOURCE, THIS IS WHAT HE JUST MESSAGED ME BACK:
Just found out from very reliable sources at Jordan brand these are not 2011! They are 2008 from the countdown pack samples! This sample was sent to drake in 09 at his request! Once again confirmed from Jordan brand sources these are not 2011 they are 2008 CDP samples!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Just found out from very reliable sources at Jordan brand these are not 2011! They are 2008 from the countdown pack samples! This sample was sent to drake in 09 at his request! Once again confirmed from Jordan brand sources these are not 2011 they are 2008 CDP samples!!!!!!!!

Thank God!!! I'm thinking we would wait until mid June/July to see the actual 2011 sample with the 23 in the back. I don't know about you but I'd prefer the number 23 to be printed on the back instead of 45 like all the other Jordanheads. 

"10 pairs for me!"....
cmon_son.jpg

all you guys claiming 10 pairs + need to stop that nonsense... either -
a) you need to start paying your mom rent cause you are wasting it on 10 pairs of a shoe
b) you pay RENT and need to start paying a mortgage
c) you own a house but you aint got no wife
d) you own a house, and wife approves of copping 10 pairs of $175 shoes... in which case
obama-fist-bump.jpg

***RESPECT

UPDATE FROM COMPLEX:

Update: Although the Internets are buzzing with the idea of a possible release of the Concord Jordan XI's with the #45 on the back, Jordan Brand says there's no plans of that specific model re-releasing this year.

oh yeah why do cdp "samples have a reversed black jumpman? wouldnt it be gold?

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

oh yeah why do cdp "samples have a reversed black jumpman? wouldnt it be gold?

No. That's DMP w/ the gold jumpman. Not CDP.

ok thanks BigEli500 for clearing that up. I retract my previous statement unless I get too lazy come December to not seaglow and whiten my concords to make them look nice again.

EH, even if I don't get lazy and I actually do restore my concords, I'll stop my BS and probably get a pair
grin.gif

I'm sorry but that makes NO Sense...why would a pack(pair) of sneakers put together to celebrate the number 23 have a number 45 on it??? IF the Concords were EVER considered for the CDP i seriously DOUBT that 45 would be place on the back of a 23 pack...Besides even if that was the case...and even with this ICE blue treat to slow yellowing ..I doubt they would look that fresh...those look fresh out the box and if you pay attention to Drake and his style..you KNOW dude don't have the 1st clue how to preserve or take care of a pair of kicks...maybe he called that ShoeZamm dude and had them wrapped...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

"10 pairs for me!"....
cmon_son.jpg

all you guys claiming 10 pairs + need to stop that nonsense... either -
a) you need to start paying your mom rent cause you are wasting it on 10 pairs of a shoe
b) you pay RENT and need to start paying a mortgage
c) you own a house but you aint got no wife
d) you own a house, and wife approves of copping 10 pairs of $175 shoes... in which case
obama-fist-bump.jpg

***RESPECT

DEAD.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I'm sorry but that makes NO Sense...why would a pack(pair) of sneakers put together to celebrate the number 23 have a number 45 on it??? IF the Concords were EVER considered for the CDP i seriously DOUBT that 45 would be place on the back of a 23 pack...Besides even if that was the case...and even with this ICE blue treat to slow yellowing ..I doubt they would look that fresh...those look fresh out the box and if you pay attention to Drake and his style..you KNOW dude don't have the 1st clue how to preserve or take care of a pair of kicks...maybe he called that ShoeZamm dude and had them wrapped...
According to Daclosetcollector, The Air Jordan XI (11) Concord 45 sample that was seen on Drake’s blog is not the 2011 version that will be dropping this Holiday season. These are samples that were originally supposed to release in the 2008 CDP. This sample was apparently sent to Drake upon his request in 2009. Hopefully, the actual 2011 pair will be as Icy as the sample.
“just found out from very reliable sources at Jordan brand these are not 2011! They are 2008 from the countdown pack samples! This sample was sent to drake in 09 at his request! Once again confirmed from Jordan brand sources these are not 2011 they are 2008 CDP samples!!!!!!!!

THE BIGGER QUESTION IS IF THEY WERE SENT TO HIM IN 09 WHY ARE THESE BEING SHOWN NOW IN 2011 NOW THAT ITS CONFIRMED FOR CONCORDS TO RELEASE LATER ON THIS YEAR.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

It makes no sense but the dude that spread this info works at Solefly...the store Jordan himself has a share in...VERY credible source.

Back
Top Bottom