So, #45 Concord XI's with Ice Blue Tinted Soles From 2011? (Pic)

honestly those 45s look really fake. The 45 isnt even printed straight. The patent doesnt meet at the peak of the midsole. Not saying they aren't real but looks like JB quality is REALLY falling.
JB please refrain but completely killing the collecting game by RELEASING everything.

Originally Posted by rareair45

honestly those 45s look really fake. The 45 isnt even printed straight. The patent doesnt meet at the peak of the midsole. Not saying they aren't real but looks like JB quality is REALLY falling.
JB please refrain but completely killing the collecting game by RELEASING everything.

THIS

I don't trust Drake of all people to know what real jordans look like....we all remember the infamous purple Jordan 5s. 

the 45 is way too far right....i know it's not perfect every time...they might be samples...blah blah blah....i think they are fake....my opinion

I dunno; I'm 50/50 on him having major heat or gettin major played.  What makes me think they're legit is most the pairs in the picture look like genuine J's and he even has the CG Vs.  What makes me call bs is almost all his pairs seem to be GR, the Vs have the embroidery on the tongue (which I honestly never see even on PEs) and of course the purple Vs like someone mentioned earlier.

What really intrigues me is that they are right next to DMP VIs.  Why would you have DMP VIs and 2011 45 Concords but not the DMP XI?  I'm callin bs.  A VERY GOOD bs, but still bs.  Now of course I could be wrong but it just doesn't make sense to have a sample for a shoe dropping in December and NO OTHER HEAT like XIV's, TB or Blk Cement IIIs, Metallic or wh/red/blue Vs, Grape/Laneys, nothing else except for that one pair of CG Vs.

Originally Posted by Vuey

im not feeling the tinted blue sole
embarassed.gif
, just dont think it mixes well with the black/white upper of the concords. 

And the 45 is wrong . Even my mum knows MJ's playing number is 23 !!!
tongue.gif

I still have posters from when I was in school w/ him wearing them and OGs were a DEEP blue on many of his game pairs.  I'm split; like em blue but prolly take the clear first.

I doubt they'll have the 45. Probably something just to get people talking, not that they needed it with this shoe.

I was leaning more towards passing on these cause I have the concords from 2000. HOWEVER, if this is a pic of what's to come this holiday, I'm in there like swimwear.

STILL WILL BE AN EASY COP FOR ME

I FIGURED THEY WOULD HAVE BLUE SOLES. PROBABLY THE NORM FROM HERE ON OUT WITH JB.

These are in fact the 2011 version. I used to own the OG Jordan XI Concord's back in 1995, and even seen a sample at the time, and I can assure all of you that THESE ARE NOT A SAMPLE FROM `95. These are either Custom Jordan 11's made specially for Drake (Which isn't really the case here), or they are the 2011 version. These are brand new, up to date. 

One to stock, One to Rock, One to sleep with, One to stare at ... Oh, and one for the girl.

i'm really tired of JB giving the celebs what they want,(first Kanye with his custom Nike Air infrared 6s, then Drake's 45 concords) but us regular consumers whatever JB wants to release....
And quit dreaming people, JB will not give us 45 concords...the #23 is iconic to them. If not then the numbered Jordan series would continue and stop at #45

But the lack of negative posts in this thread proves JB keeps winning....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i'm really tired of JB giving the celebs what they want,(first Kanye with his custom Nike Air infrared 6s, then Drake's 45 concords) but us regular consumers whatever JB wants to release....
And quit dreaming people, JB will not give us 45 concords...the #23 is iconic to them. If not then the numbered Jordan series would continue and stop at #45

Wipe your tears son

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Wipe your tears son

Quit being a homer for JB 
laugh.gif

I'm betting that these will release with 23 on the back. If Drake can get custom Retro Jordan sneakers made for him, how had would it be to slap a 45 on the back instead of a 23?

I'd give up my left nut for those FOUR'S next to the BIN 7's!!! Please Retro those JB!As far as the pic of Drake I do believe there is alot more to this due to Drake's huge following. Kids wanna be this cat. I seriously doubt we will get the 45 on the back, I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar to what they did with the silver anniversary release with 45 pairs out of the production having the number 45 on the back

Back
Top Bottom