So do you ever just linger around your residence in the nude?

I have not done this yet, but I want to just walk around in the nude for at least 24 hours in my house. Kinda like Adam and Eve, but in a controlled environment.

smh.gif
clothes are such a nuissance.. I WISH I stayed alone.. I be naked as $%@! in my basement, but I wish I would jut pipe-swing it through the kitchen, fix a sammich, make that "Well..what?" face at whoever sees me, and go back to my lair. I have anti clothes legislation for my room. No pants allowed for females, real talk. And they abide.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

never completely..ok 5 minute max after a shower
nerd.gif

a bra and boy shorts is usually what I'll wear 
smokin.gif
Pics?
yep
wink.gif
Spoiler [+]
alien.gif

lol
smiley_emoticons_hug.gif

I bet he feels good after you take a shower

i have a roommate so i'm convifed to my room...

never naked but maybe a shirt and panties...i hate being naked...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

cutting tight corners FTL
frown.gif

*sig check*
Me too
laugh.gif

I forget sometimes then I'm like "owwwww I did it again"

Wait.. What?
Their nippy rings get caught on stuff I assume.

Sounds painful.
sick.gif

never completely..ok 5 minute max after a shower
nerd.gif

a bra and boy shorts is usually what I'll wear 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I usually extend the post-shower linger way too long, but I usually sit at the computer in a couple of towels for a bit. I'm not walking around, watering plants, cooking meals and what not.

^ J I feel ya, I don't walk around and do much, I'll just chill in my room and enjoy the breeze from the ceiling fan
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Emnabtnaceso lets get some new material please..stop recycling lol thanks -management 

I do this from time to time when I get out the shower. the best is when i am at my girls house and she just hopes out the shower all naked
laugh.gif
devil.gif

^ J I feel ya, I don't walk around and do much, I'll just chill in my room and enjoy the breeze from the ceiling fan
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

You know what, I live alone, and I only do this pre/post shower, or after...

...I'm going nude now, $*!% it.

I know this one hot girl who says that when she's alone she walks around nude all the time at her apartment.  I wish there was some way to peek....
frown.gif

Yes but only when its before or after a shower. I don't plan to just walk around butterball for the hell of it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom