So does Malcom X having homosexual relations change your view on him?

Notice how media types keep trying to suggest prominent black men were gay. Man take that crap and put it in the garbage. It's this push to tie the struggle of African Americans and Civil Rights to the plight of Gay individuals in America. Unfortunately, Being Gay has nothing to do with being taken from your homeland and beaten and killed through 400 years of indentured servitude. This is what Malcolm meant when he said "Plymouth Rock landed on us". Not buying it, don't believe it, never accepting it and honestly am somewhat offended. Go out half of the Conservative Gay Congressmen that just happen to be Caucasian if you want a real story.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Allegations.

And the author is dead now, so...
I mean it's not the first time its been alleged, and this author who died recently was a highly respected Columbia historian, who spent 20+ years working on the book.

But I'm sure this was just made up by the "white man" to make the black man effeminate
eyes.gif
2ljj3og.jpg

Allegations.

I mean it's not the first time its been alleged, and this author who died recently was a highly respected Columbia historian, who spent 20+ years working on the book.

But I'm sure this was just made up by the "white man" to make the black man effeminate
eyes.gif
2ljj3og.jpg

This isn't really an allegation, this is a historic book being published that is easily the most in-depth and well researched book about the dude that has come out.  This is just one relevation among many things such as much of his criminal life he talked about was embellished.  Maybe the question is for those who look up to the man but disagree with homosexuality, would this make you change your views on it?

This isn't really an allegation, this is a historic book being published that is easily the most in-depth and well researched book about the dude that has come out.  This is just one relevation among many things such as much of his criminal life he talked about was embellished.  Maybe the question is for those who look up to the man but disagree with homosexuality, would this make you change your views on it?

Black men in history being discredited............esp for their manhood?!?!?! That doesnt happen in this country!!!!!!!!!!!! s/c

Black men in history being discredited............esp for their manhood?!?!?! That doesnt happen in this country!!!!!!!!!!!! s/c

Allegations.

this. wont EVER believe that foolishness

but... maybe he jus wanted to F a white man like they did to his ppl?
grin.gif

Allegations.

this. wont EVER believe that foolishness

but... maybe he jus wanted to F a white man like they did to his ppl?
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these responses this is the man who wrote the book.  The black communities "homophobia."
30t6p3b.gif

alg_manning_marable.jpg

But I'm sure he was just trying to "discredit" Malcom
laugh.gif
.  Why would Malcom having sex with a man discredit anything he did.  He also talks about who killed Malcom and brings new info to light.  Just started reading it but I'd suggest everybody try picking it up.

Anyone know about the missing chapters from the Autobiography of Malcolm X? My teacher talked about it in my American History course I took a semester ago.

Anyone know about the missing chapters from the Autobiography of Malcolm X? My teacher talked about it in my American History course I took a semester ago.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these responses this is the man who wrote the book.  The black communities "homophobia."
30t6p3b.gif

alg_manning_marable.jpg

laugh.gif
.  Why would Malcom having sex with a man discredit anything he did.  He also talks about who killed Malcom and brings new info to light.  Just started reading it but I'd suggest everybody try picking it up.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Allegations. 

At this point that's all they are. Either way, it wouldn't change my view of him. I don't understand why it's even important enough to research.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Allegations. 

At this point that's all they are. Either way, it wouldn't change my view of him. I don't understand why it's even important enough to research.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alg_manning_marable.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't care if he's purple, It's no coincidence that these stories keep getting dropped in the media to slowly but surely try to massage people attitudes about Gay Rights and Civil Rights. The two aren't related. Oppressing and mistreating people is closely related to gay rights, but there are thousands of years of history on civilizations that have fought that struggle.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alg_manning_marable.jpg

laugh.gif

I don't care if he's purple, It's no coincidence that these stories keep getting dropped in the media to slowly but surely try to massage people attitudes about Gay Rights and Civil Rights. The two aren't related. Oppressing and mistreating people is closely related to gay rights, but there are thousands of years of history on civilizations that have fought that struggle.

Back
Top Bottom