So DUDES Shop At Forever 21 Now?

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I actually saw a nice winter coat there for men.

I was pretty shocked to see that they sell men's clothes now also.

Co-Sign...Hate All You Want, But Their Winter Coats Are
pimp.gif
I just peeped it.
pimp.gif

i bought some red jeans from forever 21 for my halloween costume, looked for the largest women size i could find

Yea i just noticed they had a mens section.
I personally don't shop at forever21. that store gives me a headache
to much clothing all messy and unorganized.

They've had men's clothes for a looooooooong time.

It's called Heritage 1981.

I'm wearing some jeans from there right now. They've got some nice stuff.

Funny story though...I was in the Chicago store a couple of weeks ago and these two big black guys, probably in their 40's, there with their wives and kidsI'm guessing, were just standing by the escelator chilling and this employee walked up to them and was like "Are you looking for the men'ssection? It's right over there." They were both like "They sell men's clothes here?!?!"

Originally Posted by areyouin729

cats going in on DC and all he can do is respond with
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

b/c he doesnt have legit answers to the questions being posed

roll.gif

thread backfire

yea its true dudes shop there, out here a few of the stores have a mens section, i heard from some people that the clothes are cheap and not too bad qualitybut i havent bothered to check it out.

they have some nice looking stuff i got a few hoodies and a flannel from there its not that bad my girl put me on

I was in there with my girl the other day and I saw a dude in there alone looking at colored jeans.

i didnt know about the heritage brand until last week when i was in nyc. the have some hot tees in there, i picked up a few.

Back
Top Bottom