So Fat Joe well on his way to crafting yet another slammin album for da 2011 VOL. son 2 for 2 :hat

scaled.php

JOEYCRACKTS 8 hours 48 mins ago Twitter

DARKSIDE 2!!!!!

nothing creative about this cover at all
roll.gif
 hopefully the music and features speak for itself

I ain't missed a joe album since ( jealous ones envy) .... Dudes a legend in hip hop...one of the greatest!! He came in the era when $&@@?s Could actually rap.... And the dude still got it

I ain't missed a joe album since ( jealous ones envy) .... Dudes a legend in hip hop...one of the greatest!! He came in the era when $&@@?s Could actually rap.... And the dude still got it

Originally Posted by sillyputty

cant lie... fat joe is a legend.
this...you can hate on him all you want.....but dudes been in the game for the longest...Made music with legends....Big Pun...Big L etc...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

cant lie... fat joe is a legend.
this...you can hate on him all you want.....but dudes been in the game for the longest...Made music with legends....Big Pun...Big L etc...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

LOL.

LOL.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL.
wouldn't say hes the greatest.. but YES he can rap nd he was around when the greats were around .. Fat joe
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

btw his new track with chris breezy is incredible, i can tell he's been listening to drizzy lol
wink.gif

..... straight crackkkkkkkkk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL.
wouldn't say hes the greatest.. but YES he can rap nd he was around when the greats were around .. Fat joe
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

btw his new track with chris breezy is incredible, i can tell he's been listening to drizzy lol
wink.gif

..... straight crackkkkkkkkk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definatly going down as one of the greats in my book... Dudes first album was in 1993 when I was in the 10th grade... He is still putting out decent albums...IMO he progressed over all those years....If people don't think so , take a lissen to The Darkside..

Definatly going down as one of the greats in my book... Dudes first album was in 1993 when I was in the 10th grade... He is still putting out decent albums...IMO he progressed over all those years....If people don't think so , take a lissen to The Darkside..

Back
Top Bottom