So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

How many times does it have to be typed if there are no pics then its ducktales. If you don't have proof then you don't have a post.

That's funny OP, because i also work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando and i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. So im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the smiley: grin and keeps walking. one of his security give me the smiley: indifferent i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky little man.

That's funny OP, because i also work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando and i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. So im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the smiley: grin and keeps walking. one of his security give me the smiley: indifferent i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky little man.

Have bumped into Floyd twice. The first time was in Lenox mall, he was alone, shopping in the Lacoste section. I was walking around one of the circular displays of clothes and I literally walked into him(I didn't see him over the clothes...LOL). I told him I had money on him winning his next fight in less than 6. He told me my money was always safe if I bet on him. The second time I saw him was in Ceasars palace. He had a million people with him, all with Filthy Rich Records shirts on. Who knows. Maybe he's trying to bring nautica back.

Have bumped into Floyd twice. The first time was in Lenox mall, he was alone, shopping in the Lacoste section. I was walking around one of the circular displays of clothes and I literally walked into him(I didn't see him over the clothes...LOL). I told him I had money on him winning his next fight in less than 6. He told me my money was always safe if I bet on him. The second time I saw him was in Ceasars palace. He had a million people with him, all with Filthy Rich Records shirts on. Who knows. Maybe he's trying to bring nautica back.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by scshift

Small World we live in! It was me and here is the pic...

2hp6n0n.jpg

Yooo I was there too, I saw him drive to the lot. Here's the pic:

rrmmhv.jpg

eek.gif

I guess it was our lucky day! today!
pimp.gif
Word, I just saw him in Australia.

Small World we live in! It was me and here is the pic...

2hp6n0n.jpg

rrmmhv.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

No you didn't.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

No you didn't.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Adolf

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Prada G

Nautica?
Outlet?

Lies.
qft
laugh.gif
@ dudes believing op

Originally Posted by bkdan1

rrmmhv.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif

mind = blown
eek.gif

i saw dude going to Australia
8yvp20.jpg

Originally Posted by Adolf

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Prada G

Nautica?
Outlet?

Lies.
qft
laugh.gif
@ dudes believing op

Originally Posted by bkdan1

rrmmhv.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif

mind = blown
eek.gif

i saw dude going to Australia
8yvp20.jpg

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

What a coincidence. I work at a used kia lot and pharrell came thru and copped an 09 Optima. Not the one blake jumped over, the joint before that. I asked him does he feel dumb b/ he got all those tats only to get them removed. He didn't say anything, Son just started doing the thing where he pats his face and made the popping noise a'la grinding. I hopped in my car just as he was leaving and I saw someone taking a picture of him driving off. Maybe that person was a NTer and can provide a pic.

This+ the australia pic + the words "nautica outlet" had my rolling. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

What a coincidence. I work at a used kia lot and pharrell came thru and copped an 09 Optima. Not the one blake jumped over, the joint before that. I asked him does he feel dumb b/ he got all those tats only to get them removed. He didn't say anything, Son just started doing the thing where he pats his face and made the popping noise a'la grinding. I hopped in my car just as he was leaving and I saw someone taking a picture of him driving off. Maybe that person was a NTer and can provide a pic.

This+ the australia pic + the words "nautica outlet" had my rolling. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom