So Floyd Mayweather came in to my job tonight.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Lmao liesss!
Regardless, dude needs to fight Manny already!

Manny needs to take the test

Manny already agreed to random testings. And Floyd already mentioned he's gonna fight Manny.

I guess he's running out of money, which is why he's shopping at Nautica outlets.
laugh.gif

Lmao liesss!

Manny already agreed to random testings. And Floyd already mentioned he's gonna fight Manny.

I guess he's running out of money, which is why he's shopping at Nautica outlets.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Lmao liesss!

laugh.gif

Bob arum agreed to random drug testing
laugh.gif
 but not by the USDA
eyes.gif

Lmao liesss!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 but not by the USDA
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I work at Nautica at the outlets in Orlando.
so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
 and keeps walking. one of his security give me the 
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

No you didn't.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

so i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most. He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he gives me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 i got kind of scared im not going to lie lol and then they left. the guys a cocky littel man.

No you didn't.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 but not by the USDA
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
that not good enough for you? I just said they agreed to random testing, and you gonna try to correct me by saying the same damn thing? LULZ!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 but not by the USDA
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
that not good enough for you? I just said they agreed to random testing, and you gonna try to correct me by saying the same damn thing? LULZ!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I believe OP.  Cause yesterday I was walking near Ross 'dress for less' and I saw Leo Dicaprio outside.  I was all like, "Hey Leo.  Did your totem stop spinning at the end of inception?"  He stoned faced me.  I took pics for all you non believers.
look_up_leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I believe OP.  Cause yesterday I was walking near Ross 'dress for less' and I saw Leo Dicaprio outside.  I was all like, "Hey Leo.  Did your totem stop spinning at the end of inception?"  He stoned faced me.  I took pics for all you non believers.
look_up_leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 but not by the USDA
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

BOB ARUM not Manny Pacquiao Agreed this guy is obviously not his own boss
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 but not by the USDA
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

BOB ARUM not Manny Pacquiao Agreed this guy is obviously not his own boss
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by RJSims

Mayweather only wears gucci and LV.

Nautica?? Nah I don't believe it.

this

so
i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in
im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden
i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most.
He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When
im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he
gives me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?
You're talking about a dude that burns $100 dollar bills..
Dude doesn't care to save money bro.

mayweather_photo_01_0012_Layer_1_full.jpg

mayweather_photo_01_0008_Layer_5_full.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
this tom ****ery is offensive. people out here strugglin, people hungry in the world and he has the nerve to burn a 100 bill? ill be happy when he has no money left and is on that mike tyson financial plan.

...and don't even try to hit me with the you mad/salty/hater/etc madness. you rich? fine, but cmon son he aint the joker...

6a00d8341bfa1853ef010535d2dc55970b-800wi

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by RJSims

Mayweather only wears gucci and LV.

Nautica?? Nah I don't believe it.

this

so
i was chilling on the cash wrap when i see 3 BIG $%^ black guys walk in
im talking 6'8 300+. so im like wth is about to go down all of a sudden
i see Floyd in between two of them this guy is TINY i say 5'6 at most.
He walks around grabs a few polos i say what up and ring him out. When
im giving him his receipt i ask "why you scared to fight pac man?" he
gives me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
stopped reading after that what you take us for op? some suckers?
laugh.gif

nobody thats worth millions shopping at nautica in an outlet
indifferent.gif
Nobody you know worth millions shop at an outlet. I know tons of millionaires whom only shop on sale and at outlets. Some people rather save their money rather than buying the new hyped clothes.

Floyd was probably copping some lounging polos or something for someone else. Who rocks LV in the house everyday?

30t6p3b.gif
this tom ****ery is offensive. people out here strugglin, people hungry in the world and he has the nerve to burn a 100 bill? ill be happy when he has no money left and is on that mike tyson financial plan.

...and don't even try to hit me with the you mad/salty/hater/etc madness. you rich? fine, but cmon son he aint the joker...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif

You maa salty thats that man money what do u care

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif

You maa salty thats that man money what do u care

laugh.gif
weren't you the dude telling tales about how you stepped to him or something- or would step to his bodyguards...if not pardon my memory

Talking to me or OP? It can't be me, because first of all, I don't tell tales. I tell it as how I witness it. There's no need to make up stories to entertain dudes behind their computer screen all throughout the globe.

EDIT:
was you that kid cause you seem pretty mad, bro.

Oh, how did you know?
laugh.gif

DOUBLE EDIT:

BTW... therickstah2001 do you know thacapt? He trains at Mayweather's too. Or is that you? 
laugh.gif

It's me, thacapt.
laugh.gif

thacapt got banned after my cinderella thread.

laugh.gif
What the hell happened? How'd you get banned?

laugh.gif
weren't you the dude telling tales about how you stepped to him or something- or would step to his bodyguards...if not pardon my memory

Talking to me or OP? It can't be me, because first of all, I don't tell tales. I tell it as how I witness it. There's no need to make up stories to entertain dudes behind their computer screen all throughout the globe.

EDIT:
was you that kid cause you seem pretty mad, bro.

Oh, how did you know?
laugh.gif

DOUBLE EDIT:

BTW... therickstah2001 do you know thacapt? He trains at Mayweather's too. Or is that you? 
laugh.gif

It's me, thacapt.
laugh.gif

thacapt got banned after my cinderella thread.

laugh.gif
What the hell happened? How'd you get banned?

Bow Wow brought his daughter in to Toys r Us today and played H O R S E with me during my lunch break. He told me I could babysit her during his concert.

Bow Wow brought his daughter in to Toys r Us today and played H O R S E with me during my lunch break. He told me I could babysit her during his concert.

Originally Posted by cannon314

Great 1st post! Way to fit in champ!

Great 1st post! Way to fit in champ!

bow wow has a daughter?  how old is this dude? like tweleven?

Back
Top Bottom