So have you ever checked out a guy? REAL Mature Answers Please.

wth?

55225b2ef09b6ed6b6d851ad0877c5eb6953986.gif

laugh.gif
The first thing I thought of is the Jamie Foxx video where he talks about meeting Prince. I tried to embed it but it wouldn't let me. Anybody ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

indifferent.gif

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but the majority of NT is heterosexual, but not smashing. Please see the Big Breast appreciation thread, Asian Women appreciation thread, and others.
Fixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

Alright..So my one my best friend of almost 2 years wants to be my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead gorgeous and I was attracted to her in the beginning, but I just can't see myself smashin. I'm on the verge of getting with another female anyways. She told one of my boys how she felt because she was too afraid to tell me. How do I tell her that I don't want to be with her without ruining our friendship which means a lot to me?

And now we know why....

homie at the crib like ...

thinkin bout dude from starbucks...

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Alright..So my one my best friend of almost 2 years wants to be my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead gorgeous and I was attracted to her in the beginning, but I just can't see myself smashin. I'm on the verge of getting with another female anyways. She told one of my boys how she felt because she was too afraid to tell me. How do I tell her that I don't want to be with her without ruining our friendship which means a lot to me?

And now we know why....

homie at the crib like ...

thinkin bout dude from starbucks...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy sure knows what he's dealing with on NT.. I'm sure it's just a troll for attention, but i still
laugh.gif
. goodnight

Originally Posted by 18key

Well, in short, no I have never checked out a dude.

I have looked at a dudes clothes, and thought about whether or not I could rock it, but never wanted to buy the clothes he was wearing and cut my hair like him so I could come off like he did. I just wear what looks good on me. I keep my hair so it looks good on me. I just want to be me. See a trend here? Just do you, dont try and be someone else got damnit.

he was so hot though...
Its official, your definitely a troll. your bad at it too

I've done it to some extent. But unlike the OP , i've never had an erection over a man.

Some of y'all are soooo homophobic it's quite sickening if not a shame...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I know exactly what OP means and it has nothing to do with checking a dude out is a "sexual" way...grow up.

No one in here can act like they've never seen another dude looking real official or bummy, and actively or subliminally hated, envied, or congratulated.Everyone has done one of the three at some point in their life and if you have, guess what--you checked out the guy. The Hypebeast thread in Sneaker showcaseis full of guys doing exactly what OP is talking about and i'm pretty sure a good # of ya have traversed that thread and commented. It's really thatsimple.

Hypocrisy and Immaturity on here is at a hundred thousand billion...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

you actually could have got some mature replies

but they way you worded it..u cant go back....cant save yourself....that was beyond john ameechichimon

but yea your troll abilities are crappy

Back
Top Bottom