So how did Kris Humphries get Kim K?

Smart move by this dude...now he gets to wake up to Kim every morning now that's winning
pimp.gif

Every women has a past deal with it my friends

in this thread are people who dont watch the new jersey nets because of their record or because they dont get the games on their cable network. Kris humphries can be a beast on a fast break and he can dunk with some real grimeyness. Even though the nets suck he still gets a lot of playing time, and thats still saying something. Lol at looking up his stats and thinking that's the whole picture...foolishness

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by MasterChef

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Some dudes in here are straight hating on Kris. Maybe she found him to be a genuine good guy and fell in love? It seems to me like she wears the pants in the relationship and he is p****whipped. I could be wrong.

WHo makes more money, him or her?

he cant be *#@%$ wh1pped… d1d you see her sextape? 
She is just a boring person in general. But, we can't just judge on one sex tape. You can tell the tape was purposely done as a PR stunt and she thought maybe she didn't have to put her best performance?

Beautiful beautiful girl, but she doesn't seem enticing. But, that doesn't matter to most men when a woman has an astounding big *$% and is extremely beautiful.

Just based purely on observation, Kim is feeling left behind by her sisters,and wanted to put on a big show to upstage the both of them. It just so happened that Kim found an athlete to marry who apparantly has lived
under a rock, and has much less star power than her, Reggie Bush, Ray J, Miles Austin, and that soccer player she was with for like two weeks. Humphries, based on observation, is basically words that every guy wants
to avoid being called --- a fool, lame, clown, etc etc. He presents himself as the most beta male you could possibly meet, regardless of his size. None of that is hating either, cause I hope he is able to make all the money he
can from this marriage, and be prepared for when she gets bored with him and files for a very public divorce. And she makes way more money than him. She took in 60 mill last year, and I think he either made 3.9 mill,
or 3.9 mill is how much his original contract was.  

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Smart move by this dude...now he gets to wake up to Kim every morning now that's winning
pimp.gif

True, but not every woman's past is on camera distributed  to millions worldwide. Unless he's in the relationship purely for sex, tv time, and money, he's
not winning, the dudes before him are.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

pimp.gif

True, but not every woman's past is on camera distributed  to millions worldwide. Unless he's in the relationship purely for sex, tv time, and money, he's
not winning, the dudes before him are.

I'm sure ray j played her by releasing the tape.Realtalk I can't explain grown folks relationships on here cus folks will revert to that "she a h o e" talk

does anyone know what scott's job is? interesting how he can work in LA and NY when they tape the Kourtney and Kim in new york show as well as the regular keeping up with the kardsashians.? curious

So the conclusion to this thread: nobody knows why except for Kim K.

Maybe Kris knows, but I doubt it.

keeping up with the kardashians thread in disguise ?

anyways, rob's the man but i
roll.gif
when someone said kendall made more money than him. btw those girls are growing up fast
devil.gif

and this dude kris humphries is just a tool or at least thats what the show makes him to be. if im beefin with my sister, her man better shut up and let us resolve this like grown folks. talking about "i woulda been swinging"
eyes.gif
. idk if it was for the camera to act tough but he basically asked the mom if he could fight her son.

i just hope theres basketball next year and when the nets play the lakers, kobe dangles his nuts in this lame's grill. and top it off with lamar going for a trip-dub.

yeah im salty hes #$%^ing Kim kardashian
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Just based purely on observation, Kim is feeling left behind by her sisters,and wanted to put on a big show to upstage the both of them. It just so happened that Kim found an athlete to marry who apparantly has lived
under a rock, and has much less star power than her, Reggie Bush, Ray J, Miles Austin, and that soccer player she was with for like two weeks. Humphries, based on observation, is basically words that every guy wants
to avoid being called --- a fool, lame, clown, etc etc. He presents himself as the most beta male you could possibly meet, regardless of his size. None of that is hating either, cause I hope he is able to make all the money he
can from this marriage, and be prepared for when she gets bored with him and files for a very public divorce. And she makes way more money than him. She took in 60 mill last year, and I think he either made 3.9 mill,
or 3.9 mill is how much his original contract was.  
You mean Cristiano Ronaldo aka top 10 biggest sports stars ON EARTH. There's a reason they were only together for 2 weeks. Because he didn't need her to make him more famous so he hit it n quit it. Not wifed her up like the loser that Kris Humphries is. Only people that defend Kris for wifing a @@!# are Nets' fans and Kim K fans/groupies

She's a ###+!, usually for athletes. Not hard to get. I also figure he is a simp.

Definitely a KUWTK thread....I'll admit though... I watch occasionally. But like my avy Kourtney>>Kim

Kris proposed like a buster. He has no swagger and I hate his voice.

how long have kris an kim been dating??

I feel like this marriage/wedding was made for tv, it feels so rush and scripted. Maybe not tho who knows

On topic, I'm just gonna leave this here to floss. Got this right after the tape dropped in early 2007, before Complex sucked. Best Investment ever. The signature is real.
391037292-42f093cfa214271db7fc2e7e3e0ee25d.4e65cbf8-scaled.jpg

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

She's a ###+!, usually for athletes. Not hard to get. I also figure he is a simp.
Simp is an understatement dude wants to buy the sextape back from Vivid. 

With a body like Kim K's, I would also simp.
EDIT: The true question is: did Kris ever get off the Ray J & Kim? 

Originally Posted by xEpikRain

With a body like Kim K's, I would also simp.
Would you spend $50 Million to get a sextape back that released in 2007 that most anybody who wanted to see it saw and or owns it??? 

Back
Top Bottom