So how did Kris Humphries get Kim K?

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Originally Posted by CWrite78

oh, she's not?

she just happens to jump from rich celeb to rich celeb out the blue huh. her claim to fame is being in a boring sex tape. definitely not jump off material, not at all.

Derp she was famous before the sex tape. I'm not saying she isn't famous for nothing but what makes her a jumpoff?

Think of how many dudes she dated in the past 10 years.
What was she doing before the sex tape? Seriously.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

her brother knows she's a @+%%# tho�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I think you're a *+!*%, and should shut up" 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by CWrite78

oh, she's not?

she just happens to jump from rich celeb to rich celeb out the blue huh. her claim to fame is being in a boring sex tape. definitely not jump off material, not at all.

Derp she was famous before the sex tape. I'm not saying she isn't famous for nothing but what makes her a jumpoff?

I agree to disagree ..
No body knew who Kim was before the sex tape!

Just saying!

She modelled and was in celeb news (being famous for nothing) before the sex tape. I'm clearly not saying she was an A list celeb but she was still famous back then. You're trying to make it sound like no one knew who she was though. You're full of @#%#. Are you telling me people went crazy over a below average sex tape of an everyday chick no one knew about or was the tape a big deal cus' she was famous? The answer is obvious...

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

I agree to disagree ..
No body knew who Kim was before the sex tape!

Just saying!

She modelled and was in celeb news (being famous for nothing) before the sex tape. I'm clearly not saying she was an A list celeb but she was still famous back then. You're trying to make it sound like no one knew who she was though. You're full of @#%#. Are you telling me people went crazy over a below average sex tape of an everyday chick no one knew about or was the tape a big deal cus' she was famous? The answer is obvious...
More people knew who Ray J was than Kim.  I remember when the tape was released and how many people had to google and ask about Kim.  The only people who really knew of her before the tape were people who followed Paris Hilton religiously.  When folks learned who her father was and that she was wealthy her popularity soared.  Of course that fat !%% played a huge role... word to J. Lo.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

her brother knows she's a @+%%# tho�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I think you're a *+!*%, and should shut up"�
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kris Humphries is a LAME, and if he does actually have game, he must've read it in a book.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ High Altitude for attempting to describe how she was "famous" before the sex tape. Like dude said, people may have seen her face here and there, but she wasn't
famous at all, she just happened to be buddies with Paris Hilton, and happen to look 1000 times better than Paris. Kim's sex tape came out in 2007. People had to google who the
hell she was a year before that.

Kris Humphries sounds like frankenstein
laugh.gif

How u gonna sit there and say "if it was anyone else we would have fought..." Brother or not, he's calling your FIANCEE a $+*#+.
30t6p3b.gif

Reasons for getting married:

- Money - wasn't it like $90 million off of media and endorsement deals?

- Publicity and more TV airtime. Beyond the wedding, Humphries still plays in the NBA. The Kardashians don't do many actual things other than being the Kardashians; marrying an NBA player is another way of being famous by just keeping your name out there.

- She was itching to get married.

At least by the shows, Khloe and Lamar look like a good couple and are fun to watch. These guys, on the other hand, look forced.

they were at the same bar i was at last night.  spent over 1k. they got comped and tipped 100 dollars.
laugh.gif
i think kris did it because i hear he walks out on his tabs all the time and kim is supposed to be super nice.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by voodoo

More people knew who Ray J was than Kim.

i doubt that. maybe in the hip-hop community
In the world at large.
Kim Kardashian was a footnote at the end of a caption attached to a Paris Hilton propaganda photo.

How quickly y'all forget. She was the chick people would ask, " Whos that standing next to the Hilton sisters? ".

Lizzie Grubman used to trump her status as a socialite and paparazzi magnet.

Took me 30 seconds to look up whether or not Kim K had her show before or after the sex tape..

Kim K sex tape was leaked February 2007

Keeping up with the Kardashians premiered October 2007.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Took me 30 seconds to look up whether or not Kim K had her show before or after the sex tape..

Kim K sex tape was leaked February 2007

Keeping up with the Kardashians premiered October 2007.
Yeah one of the episodes was about it or talked about it, something like that
laugh.gif

High Altitude must be on Kris Jenner's payroll.
she was a "stylist" that hung around with Paris Hilton and got in a few pictures because of her ###
she didn't get famous until people got word that they'd be able to see dat mass in action.

I'm not on Kim K's tip or anything like that though. I'm just calling out ******s making bold %$% statements with nothing to back it up.

instead of admitting they're wrong they just keep changing the argument to a new topic
laugh.gif

nobody knew who this broad was until she got smashed on camera
I remember seeing her in complex a couple of weeks before the tape was released and thats all 

her interview was about 

n!%%@ in here trying to defend her honor 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she turned it all into a money making machine so it is what it is 

I'm not on Kim K's tip or anything like that though. I'm just calling out ******s making bold %$% statements with nothing to back it up.

instead of admitting they're wrong they just keep changing the argument to a new topic
laugh.gif

U may wanna go back and reread your own posts, cause that was irony at it's finest
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

saw that episode last night, kris ruins the show for real...lamar doesn't care when rob disses khloe
kris asking moms can he beat up rob over kim, smh scott and lamar belong...kris needs to kick rocks

lamar > kris
this. the show last night almost pissed me off. It's like Kris is new to the family and hes acting like hes a brother and has been there for years, and not in a good way. If I were Rob I would've dared em to swing. Beat his #%$ and tell em to sit the #$%@ down and have some respect, not just to Kim but to the whole family.
Also whats the deal with Kourtney being a +%#+# to Scott, hes drinking responsibly.

But most definitely Kris (mom) deserves an award, shes an amazing manager and has kept her family at the top for a couple of years now.

and everybody whos saying that Kim K is a jumpoff for making that tape (I don't endorse it either) how many of yall have openly said you'd do homosexual things for a mill or less.

end rant.

if i was rob i wouldn't do anything either, im a celeb only because 2 of my sisters take the althlete man beef on a regular.
My friends have all seen my sister naked, and half of hollywood smashed my sisters. My mom has turned that into a profit.
I'd be just like em, lazy and depressed my dad aint there to kill all this.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

saw that episode last night, kris ruins the show for real...lamar doesn't care when rob disses khloe
kris asking moms can he beat up rob over kim, smh scott and lamar belong...kris needs to kick rocks

lamar > kris
this. the show last night almost pissed me off. It's like Kris is new to the family and hes acting like hes a brother and has been there for years, and not in a good way. If I were Rob I would've dared em to swing. Beat his #%$ and tell em to sit the #$%@ down and have some respect, not just to Kim but to the whole family.
Also whats the deal with Kourtney being a +%#+# to Scott, hes drinking responsibly.

end rant.
w/his history his 'responsible drinking' could turn into a problem again and now she has a kid to think about. i dont think she was being a !!#*# at all ESPECIALLY when the client was a vodka company he'll probably be drinking more often now and it could easily get out of hand

Back
Top Bottom