So how long have you been on NT?

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Hey NT fam just wondering how long you guy have been on the site and if you've taken any posting breaks?
Me this is my 4th year, went strong posting 2 years, was busy for about a year and a half really concentrating on school but I'm back in the shoe game and stronger than ever.
pimp.gif

Same. haha

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Hey NT fam just wondering how long you guy have been on the site and if you've taken any posting breaks?
Me this is my 4th year, went strong posting 2 years, was busy for about a year and a half really concentrating on school but I'm back in the shoe game and stronger than ever.
pimp.gif

Same. haha

I was lurkin on the site just to get info when it first opened, but finally convinced myself to join and post in 2000.

My first username got banned/phased out for some odd reason, but I still have this one. I havent posted in years, but started back on here a few weeks back.
smokin.gif

I was lurkin on the site just to get info when it first opened, but finally convinced myself to join and post in 2000.

My first username got banned/phased out for some odd reason, but I still have this one. I havent posted in years, but started back on here a few weeks back.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom