So how long have you been on NT?

since 7/03/09

pimp.gif

late 08 and going strong!
pimp.gif
I don't really post much but there are alot of lol in here. I cant believe I found this site out of nowhere and been addicted ever since. Even though I havent got the hang of everything ak GIF and ect
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
I don't really post much but there are alot of lol in here. I cant believe I found this site out of nowhere and been addicted ever since. Even though I havent got the hang of everything ak GIF and ect
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

whenever the black/red 13's dropped

I was on uptempoair forums for like 2 years before that without knowing about NT(or I$$)

Back
Top Bottom