So i bought a ring from kay.com......

last thursday i bought a ring off them and they took the money right off my bank account the same day and for some odd reason i check my account right now andi have the money back on my account....do you think they did a mistake and gave me a refund? i get the ring tomorrow from ups. anyways im not gonna take themoney out the account im gonna leave there for a few days if nothing happens im wasting it

Sometime this happens with purchases on my account as well but it charges the account within a few days.

if nothing happens im wasting it
Yeah... don't do that.
laugh.gif

id wait because chance are they didnt charge you yet... this happen to me with the CDP from nike... i forgot which pack i ordered but i wasnt charged for theshoes and i already had them already... but two days after i was charged...

I bought an authentic jersey from mlb.com a couple years ago for $219.99. The jersey came like a week later. When I got my credit card statement, mlb.com hadcharged me $21.99 instead. So somehow, the person/machine in charge of cc payments missed a decimal point and my authentic jersey was essentially twenty bucks.To this day, it hasnt been caught.

im just sayin.....

wait because this happen to my mom's before. she charge a grand on some items then it was taken out with in two days but then three days after they took itout it was back in. Bank of America system was tripping and she called just to make sure what was going on and thats what they told her.

That happens often. Usually businesses will charge your card, and you will notice the money is deducted from your account...maybe the next day or so you noticethe money is back in your account again...don't be stupid..they got you...

They just have a hold on your money, and will they make sure they get their $..usually between the banks and the vendor it takes a couple of days to verify atransaction went through..

Yes, this happens to me on certain purchases. It will charge me automatically but pending, the money will show back up in my account, and then charge me eitherthe next day or at 3 PM Pacific time. There is no mess up. Don't spend that money.

Back
Top Bottom