So I called out my Ex on Facebook and the dude she cheated on me with..UPDATE W/PICS PAGE 7

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

HenLin's 09 Cornball list:

1.Sputnik
2. OP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cant leave out this guy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Story on this Sputnik character
nerd.gif

Anyways dud just let it go. For your sake. Delete the note edit this post so you can move on with your life

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

That guy won.
pretty much. hes banging your girl while youre wasting your time writing a dissertation on nt that no ones going to read.

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo @ dissertation.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
at the OP ! I think that only positive thing I can say about you airing your ++$* out for the public is that you have some kind of guts.
How does your current gf feel about all of this ? You know what, don't even answer that just get of facebook & NT and go enjoy the rest of the time youhave with your current GF before it's too late. Or get a damn pad and write your ++$* in there, if you feel that writting is your therapy.

why would you put yourself out there like that....your looking like a fool to her and all her facebook buddies adding more fuel to a 1 yr old fire?really...then you get mad when they talk @#@+? thats laughable ...you being so salty that she was a +*@# makes me belive you didnt really cheat on her ...ifyou did why be so mad..u did u she did her...game over move on ...lay off the pills

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Grizzlyboy wrote:
JKickz1334 wrote:

-
To save this thread lets discuss the atrocity that is this girls MOUTH!

snakes_beetlejuice.jpg

roll.gif

Props to the OP though for getting it of your chest and providing pics. Was it a simp move? yes, but you are right NT loves this type of stuff!

I thought it was straight comedy, she playing you-you playing her now yall trying to be friends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

4b53568ced198016cc54475bf7a7e537bd44a77.bmp

charlie-villanueva.jpg

Someone bust out the photoshop. I have no skills, but she looked familiar....Glad you moved on OP.

Those people don't resemble each other at ALL.
laugh.gif

charlie-villanueva.jpg

Someone bust out the photoshop. I have no skills, but she looked familiar....Glad you moved on OP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what are you smoking over there

charlie-villanueva.jpg

anytime you think about posting comparisons, use this first.

Back
Top Bottom