So I called out my Ex on Facebook and the dude she cheated on me with..UPDATE W/PICS PAGE 7

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Dawg, you have 25,000 posts....get a life haha

he has 2069 you have 2070
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

from the looks of things, you havent learned your lesson... How long before a new thread pops up??? I'll give it 2 weeks.

its all "comedy" until a new thread is made and NT detectives did some work
grin.gif

laugh.gif
is this the same guy that made the car/country club thread and someone tried to get him fired?
yes. its been brought back and now on page 1
laugh.gif
.. All imsaying is: A. you stated georgia state. and B. URL links back to your photobucket with the chicks name. Any NOVICE let alone experienced NT detective can andwill find all those chicks INFO and put in some real WORK.. Put A and B teogether and its a whirl wind of HURT heading your way. its more about some peoplelooking out for others before bandwidth is wasted with another thread.

I thought you were a 16 year old kid but you seem like a grown man. Do not tell us about who you have cheated with nor who your current girl is. Just relax,not all of us have girlfriends so suck it up before you loose this one too.

I mean if yall wanna do that, go ahead, thats grimey, but all those chicks have boyfriends now haha. Go to work, I really dont care. If yall have to go throughthat much trouble to get $+#!!, be my guest. None of them $$*%++% with most of yall though.

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

Anna Sammons, I do not care how old or young you are, you are more mature on the emotional level than most people I know.
c'mon homie!

wheres chris hansen when you need him.

Yo man, I understand why you posted this.

All of this is sort of therapeutic if you think about it, no matter how much you say you're over her - that vent you shared with us really let it all out.

But, for the sake of being a cool @*$ dude, do you still got any of her nudies?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol.. you cheated on her but then you're gonna get pissed for her cheating on you?
Nothing this dude does makes sense.

I'd edit that stuff out ASAP. Did you tell your new girl you cheated on your old girl?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol.. you cheated on her but then you're gonna get pissed for her cheating on you?
Nothing this dude does makes sense.

I'd edit that stuff out ASAP. Did you tell your new girl you cheated on your old girl?
This.

Back
Top Bottom