So i get a FB message from some random chick...(with cliff and pics)

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

that doc rivers gif is probably the best gif execution ive ever seen
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

here's my reply..hope whoever this person is answers it
laugh.gif

marian,

sucks you had to go through that but im have to be blunt with you harlot - only a fool would believe this and tell this story to another sucker maybe he'll fall for it. unless you can send me more pics with you holding up a sign saying "swagswagswagswag" then maybe i might help you out. other than that, the answer is NO!

xoxo
Wow you ruined it, you should've played dumb for a while acted like you were planning on sending money. If they are going to send you some scam email least you can do is get their hopes up and waste their time.

laugh.gif

marian,

sucks you had to go through that but im have to be blunt with you harlot - only a fool would believe this and tell this story to another sucker maybe he'll fall for it. unless you can send me more pics with you holding up a sign saying "swagswagswagswag" then maybe i might help you out. other than that, the answer is NO!

xoxo
Wow you ruined it, you should've played dumb for a while acted like you were planning on sending money. If they are going to send you some scam email least you can do is get their hopes up and waste their time.

i added her and sent her this

May 5 at 5:44pm
hi i read about you are story and i am truly sorry i want to help you i will give you all my monie but will you have sex with me it's a promis?

i added her and sent her this

May 5 at 5:44pm
hi i read about you are story and i am truly sorry i want to help you i will give you all my monie but will you have sex with me it's a promis?

laugh.gif

marian,

xoxo
2362534e63995a65228ef0e65fb4d687fde79ff.gif

laugh.gif

marian,

xoxo

The fact that you actually thought it was plausible and were doing legit research looking for people from that bum town in Ohio for verification is my favorite part. You got 11,000 posts, I woulda thought the NT education smartened people up a little better than that.
Shoulda just said "Nigeria > Ohio...I dont see the problem with your situation" and left it at that. That being said, you get credit for pics at least.

The fact that you actually thought it was plausible and were doing legit research looking for people from that bum town in Ohio for verification is my favorite part. You got 11,000 posts, I woulda thought the NT education smartened people up a little better than that.
Shoulda just said "Nigeria > Ohio...I dont see the problem with your situation" and left it at that. That being said, you get credit for pics at least.

Back
Top Bottom