so i got a ps3 for an early bday and xmas gift..very dissapointed so far!

You can change that, you got to goto Display settings.
Also you need Little Big Planet.

Ps3 does 720p 1080i 1080p it all depends on the Game. Do research before u come here complaining. Does your TV even support 1080p? Is it full HD. Maybe your TVsucks. SonY XBR4 Ftw. You won't get 1080p on a Tv that doesn't support it. Lol nubs. Get Metal Gear Solid 4 and tell me if the Graphics suck.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Ps3 does 720p 1080i 1080p it all depends on the Game. Do research before u come here complaining. Does your TV even support 1080p? Is it full HD. Maybe your TV sucks. SonY XBR4 Ftw. You won't get 1080p on a Tv that doesn't support it. Lol nubs. Get Metal Gear Solid 4 and tell me if the Graphics suck.
smile.gif

Dude went In
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

look diva we in recession and you crying about getting a ps3 stop being a fruity pebble
roll.gif

And Chicagos Finest 23, your life must be seriously devoid of excitement if you get that upset when someone criticizes a video game system...

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Ps3 does 720p 1080i 1080p it all depends on the Game. Do research before u come here complaining. Does your TV even support 1080p? Is it full HD. Maybe your TV sucks. SonY XBR4 Ftw. You won't get 1080p on a Tv that doesn't support it. Lol nubs. Get Metal Gear Solid 4 and tell me if the Graphics suck.
smile.gif

Dude went In
laugh.gif
You would've thought someone offended his fam the way he defended the PS3
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my man beefin like he had top of the line tv in the 1st place

1080i aint !+!% to begin with
smh.gif

U stepped up by playin in720p
laugh.gif

yo OP, all you need to do is go display settings and customize your HDMI settings, unselect 720p and 1080i so that only 1080p shows up

Ur done Ps3>360

Dude got a FREE PS3 and he's crying about minimal difference in graphics.

How many games out there are true 1080p? Not very many.

did you update it? because ps3's 1080 support was patched in although i would assume the newer ones have a newer firmware than when i got mine.

edit:
oh and
roll.gif
laugh.gif
at the diva comment

Back
Top Bottom