SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Oh I tip, I just find your logic and the logic of most of the "Pro-Tip" people hilarious.

I tip based on service. I've explained this. But because I oppose your logic on "if you don't tip, you're cheap" and "tipping will get you hook ups" and "keep you from having your food tampered with". :lol:

The hell was going on with all your pro non tipping rants then? :lol:

I tip based on service as well. The end. :lol:

I told you bro. I just don't agree with the Pro tipping rants in here. Some of them make no sense or are far fetched.

I'm not for either side really. I'm for equality and non-judgement towards either. Tipping is a courtesy. People shouldn't be labeled "cheap" because they choose not to. And people shouldn't be assumed to be good people because they tip. I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer probably tipped his waitresses when he went out to eat. :lol:

I told Steezy earlier, if I get exceptional service, I tip a generous amount and talk to their manager directly about how great it was. It makes a bigger difference than just a couple bucks.

You're cheap for not tipping in that instance.

Even if they give horrible service, you should still tip the mandatory 60% as outlined in the "I'm a Good Guy and the World Should Know" manual. Please check this against your pocket manual copy.

:rolleyes

You reaching for those LULZ

Last edited:
By the way, I know yall are trolling when you say that because you tip after the meal you feel like they're not spitting / leaving hair in your food. :lol:

There's no way you believe that. Please tell me you're not naive enough to believe that tipping after you eat the food will help save you from the possible contamination of the food they've already prepared and served you.

so you never go back to the same place to eat. you are very naive

If you get good service and consciously make the choice to cross out the tip line, your *** is cheap, IDGAD how you attempt to justify it :rofl:

If you really don't care, you really would just own up to it, consciously saying "hell nah, I just paid 50$ for this meal, I'm not dropping an optional 5$ extra" dawg, that's CHEAP

Granted, service was good....service is **** by all means don't tip, hell you can even go as far as explaining why you didn't tip, maybe that'll improve how the waiter treats the next family

Last edited:
Tipping to feel good about yourself [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Sure I'll take that...something wrong with that?...is it wrong to fee good for doing something positive for others?.

Do you think the people at the receiving end are not feeling good themselves? I fee good, they feel good, win/win

its not wrong to feel good about it but I also don't think it's wrong to not tip.

But this kinda goes to that gray area where it's like "why are you really tipping?"

Some dudes say well you tip cuz it's customary. But also they might spit in your food next time if you don't. So dudes tip for bad service and the cycle of ****** service is repeated cuz you're too soft to stand up for yourself/want to feel good about yourself.

Also if you get bad service and give no tip then allow yourself to be served by the same server you had prior on your next visit, you're dumb. I ask for a new one and let them know why on the spot. Gotta work for that tip baby girl.

Last edited:
My haircuts are $40. I give dude $50. Y'all are nuts not tipping your barbers :x

Last edited:
dude charges 40 dollars for a hair cut and you're still so scared of him being a terrible person that you tip 25% just so he does his job properly? 
sick.gif

My haircuts are $40. I give dude $50. Y'all are nuts not tipping your barbers :x

This :lol: I tip the lady that does my dreads like $20-$25 every time for everything she does.

Used to tip her with the loud but she quit blowin and messed my whole scheme up.

its not wrong to feel good about it but I also don't think it's wrong to not tip.

But this kinda goes to that gray area where it's like "why are you really tipping?"

Some dudes say well you tip cuz it's customary. But also they might spit in your food next time if you don't. So dudes tip for bad service and the cycle of ****** service is repeated cuz you're too soft to stand up for yourself/want to feel good about yourself.

Also if you get bad service and give no tip then allow yourself to be served by the same server you had prior on your next visit, you're dumb. I ask for a new one and let them know why on the spot. Gotta work for that tip baby girl.

The tampering with the food is a small part I added in. Not something I actively think about but it does happen. The main reason really I tip is based on service. That's all it really is.

Last edited:

The tampering with the food is a small part I added in. Not something I actively think about but it does happen. The main reason really I tip is based on service. That's all it really is.

Same here. There are no times where I'll no tip purposely but there's always a reason.

I leave notes on receipts and stuff like that too. I hate going out to eat with my BM sometimes cuz she'll tip either way :lol:

This :lol: I tip the lady that does my dreads like $20-$25 every time for everything she does.

Used to tip her with the loud but she quit blowin and messed my whole scheme up.
how much does she charge for her service? 

Depends on how much work is done, typically $75-80 for my routine.

Wash, massage, deep wash, oil treatment, retwist, sometimes clipping.

Shorty up the street used to do it for $25 but she moved and I don't trust most of the amateurs around my way.

I have long hair and only get a cut once every month or two. My dude learned his trade in Italy and is booked for months in advance. No one else has ever come close to doing as good a job as him. I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever move away. I really feel I am getting a fair value for what I am paying. Not just a simple shape up and fade like I used to get for $8-10 and then tip a few bucks. He deserves the 20+% tip. The bartender cracking open three cans of PBR for $6 each does not motivate me to go out of my way and reach into my pocket, pull out my card, wait for it to come back, sign and tip when I have the $18 cash ready in hand. Especially when we were only grabbing those few drinks at that spot.

Last edited:
I have long hair and only get a cut once every month or two. My dude learned his trade in Italy and is booked for months in advance. No one else has ever come close to doing as good a job as him. I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever move away. I really feel I am getting a fair value for what I am paying. Not just a simple shape up and fade like I used to get for $8-10 and then tip a few bucks. He deserves the 20+% tip. The bartender cracking open three cans of PBR for $6 each does not motivate me to go out of my way and reach into my pocket, pull out my card, wait for it to come back, sign and tip when I have the $18 cash ready in hand. Especially when we were only grabbing those few drinks at that spot.
pics of hair? 
nerd.gif

$6 PBRs? :x :smh: I wouldnt tip.

Back
Top Bottom