SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

What’s the point playa?

The premise and logic of tipping as is makes no sense.

Tipping should be a matter of good will not a guilt trip and as judgemental as it currenly is.

No one should expect a tip.

It's like when dudes trip off of yearly bonuses.

IT'S A BONUS!

The premise and logic of tipping as is makes no sense.

Tipping should be a matter of good will not a guilt trip and as judgemental as it currenly is.

No one should expect a tip.

It's like when dudes trip off of yearly bonuses.

IT'S A BONUS!
I can dig it, a tip shouldn’t be expected but then why go to a place where you’re expecting to be waited on ?

Yes cause if you tip the driver lyft/Uber will give you a discount code for like 10%-15% off future rides you take.
But make sure you 5* the driver

But you gotta tip, even it is $1
I recall you telling me a few months ago I would receive a coupon for something I can’t quite remember what but I never got it it might depend on state or something

I can dig it, a tip shouldn’t be expected but then why go to a place where you’re expecting to be waited on ?

Because the convience and ambience of a restaurant setting is appealing.

And I'm sure that the price of my meal reflects the level of restraunt.

No one should be guilted into paying any part of someones salary who isn't their employee

I recall you telling me a few months ago I would receive a coupon for something I can’t quite remember what but I never got it it might depend on state or something

It’s comes in a few days later maybe it’s regional, but I get it in a email sent to me like 2 days later when I take rides.

Not gonna bs you here’s a screen cap they gave me 50% off rides this June. It’s clutch.

CBBF2A03-1802-4256-8970-5233495FD35B.png

I never get those pimp :frown:

Just got 5* the driver and tip him at least $1. Of course I tip like $3 on top of my ride even with the discount code when i need a late night run from work.

Lyft be knowing who’s a good and bad passenger and will reward you.

Don’t be a Mr.Pink

How would u feel bout it if ur child was a waitress/waiter ?
I would hope I didn't raise an entitled scumbag that thinks they deserve to be tipped for doing a job they already get paid for.

Other than these specific jobs nobody else is so arrogant to feel they deserve to be tipped by the customer for what they're suppose to do.

I'd probably also tell my child that job is a waste of time and that they could do better if they're in between jobs and trying to make some money.

But that's just me as a parent in that scenario you suggest.

Honestly I just want to eat food I enjoy with the ppl I went there with.

If they let me go in the back to tell the chef my order and let me pick it up when its ready I would. Waiting service optional would be a good look.

Last edited:
I could never not tip when eating out even for below average service. I always leave something. Hell a few times I've seen people walk out without leaving tip or just some spare change and have given the waiter a couple extra bucks. They get paid like crap already lol. Idk how you could not tip. ****s crazy as hell.

You're asking a child who brings a gallon of milk to the grocery store to "sample" cookies to have some class?
This.

I feel like some people look at tipping like a donation. Like the Santa's ringing the bell for the salvation army. I feel little to no obligation to give for a cause like that.

End of the day, they've made money too important in this country. It's literally the difference between life and death in many cases, so they better expect savagery.

Questions for the non top tippers:

If you go on a date do you split the bill?

Also, if you go up church do you give an offering? Not to derail the thread, just wondering.

If you leave a restaurant and they have mints, would you take all of them because they're technically free?

I understand the thought process of those that don't tip, I'm just curious how fast their limits go.

Last edited:

I love when on a date and the bill comes and shorty makes the attempt to pay or just casually suggest to split the bill. Especially if the date is going good or bad. I've only encountered so many sensibke and reasonable down to earth females who get down like that.

With that said, when it comes to pursuing the opposite sex I think those who know in some shape or form you're paying for it w/e you consider "it" to be. So yeah, I'll pay.

Also, if you go up church do you give an offering? Not to derail the thread, just wondering.
Not a church goer.

**** the church. They don't pay taxes, they don't need handouts. The separation of church and state needs to be enforced to get these freeloaders to start paying their way.

When I was younger obviously I wasn't expected to contribute but when grandma or mom would give me money to do that I smartened up to game and pocketed the cash.

If you leave a restaurant and they have mints, would you take all of them because they're technically free?
Not really a big mint guy. Might take a few if I ate anything garlic based.

Not taking all of them :lol:

Don't know about nawghtyhare nawghtyhare :nerd:

Last edited:
Props for coming with the answers.
The real culprit here is the government and how important they've made money. It's literally life or death. Literally any type of worker can make an argument why they should get more money.
When I was a server at olive garden, I remember the to go girl complaining about no one tipping her. Talking about 'I have their food packed up and ready with everything in there and they can't even tip'. Which I thought was ridiculous bc we servers spent like 30 minutes with guests and barely got $5.

Money ruins humanity. I get the concept but it's handled all wrong.

The “donating” part when it comes to church doesn’t apply to all church’s. If your willing to donate your donation is a sign of selflessness. Your not tied to your money. But if you gotta think twice about donating money to a church , yeah your definitely selfish person.

Thier are lots of cultural reasons why people donate as well. But I do agree some churches are for profit and they have taken the donating thing way to far when you see a atm in a mega church or wherever.

Yes, I donate to church or mousque when it’s time to so so. Thier religious reasons why, but I won’t dive to much cause it will stir up some negative responses.

Last edited:
Props for coming with the answers.
The real culprit here is the government and how important they've made money. It's literally life or death. Literally any type of worker can make an argument why they should get more money.
When I was a server at olive garden, I remember the to go girl complaining about no one tipping her. Talking about 'I have their food packed up and ready with everything in there and they can't even tip'. Which I thought was ridiculous bc we servers spent like 30 minutes with guests and barely got $5.

Money ruins humanity. I get the concept but it's handled all wrong.

Pay to play it seems in almost any industry.

This.

I feel like some people look at tipping like a donation. Like the Santa's ringing the bell for the salvation army. I feel little to no obligation to give for a cause like that.

End of the day, they've made money too important in this country. It's literally the difference between life and death in many cases, so they better expect savagery.

I understand the thought process of those that don't tip, I'm just curious how fast their limits go.
if u dont go sit ur *** down somewhere
u quoting dude
like i didnt already clear up his hyperbolic statement
about the milk
and what does not tipping
and splitting a check on a date got to do with each other
those aren't even remotely the same
but hell yeah im taking the mints
why wouldn't u if its free
im taking the free pack of toothpicks
and the free matches they give too
even though i dont smoke
im taking all the freebies
like when u go to a hotel
im taking all the towels
i dont take the soap or shampoo and stuff though
cause i use a certain kind

Never know where life can take someone, but just the thought of paying for education to increase your value as a human is disturbing to me. Sucks because I've been in and out of community college since HS(financial aid is messed up), and don't think I'll have the discipline to be a dedicated part/full time student yet.

Also given the nature of business, it's seems like one has to either go without("hoarding" money) or blow it on "life", for lack of a better word.

The “donating” part when it comes to church doesn’t apply to all church’s. If your willing to donate your donation is a sign of selflessness. Your not tied to your money. But if you gotta think twice about donating money to a church , yeah your definitely selfish person.

Thier are lots of cultural reasons why people donate as well. But I do agree some churches are for profit and they have taken the donating thing way to far when you see a atm in a mega church or wherever.

Yes, I donate to church or mousque when it’s time to so so. Thier religious reasons why, but I won’t dive to much cause it will stir up some negative responses.

but hell yeah im taking the mints
why wouldn't u if its free
im taking the free pack of toothpicks
and the free matches they give too
even though i dont smoke
im taking all the freebies
like when u go to a hotel
im taking all the towels
i dont take the soap or shampoo and stuff though
cause i use a certain kind

this post is gold

Back