So I got my +!#$ stolen at MGM Grand. tweet this and win $$. raffle based on final score of okc-mem

How thorough do they check through luggage? Do they only take the visible items?

I always tend to hide my items in the craziest spots.. Maybe BEHIND the tv cabinet. Or I take a drawer out and put it underneath the entire piece of furniture.

How thorough do they check through luggage? Do they only take the visible items?

I always tend to hide my items in the craziest spots.. Maybe BEHIND the tv cabinet. Or I take a drawer out and put it underneath the entire piece of furniture.

she may know what happened to them..

chinese-in-iiis-3.jpg

maybe the 3s are her favorite? **kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by ortega47

You should of put the "do not disturb" sign outside the door. It was the housekeeper for sure.

I'm definatey doing this when go stateside on vacation. Going somewhere to relax and having some muppet steal your stuff
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ortega47

You should of put the "do not disturb" sign outside the door. It was the housekeeper for sure.

I'm definatey doing this when go stateside on vacation. Going somewhere to relax and having some muppet steal your stuff
30t6p3b.gif

I had 2 iPads stolen from my room at the MGM. They vehemently denied responsibility (keep in mind I'm a preferred guest) so I made a HUGE commotion in the VIP lounge. The iPads mysteriously reappeared later that afternoon.

I had 2 iPads stolen from my room at the MGM. They vehemently denied responsibility (keep in mind I'm a preferred guest) so I made a HUGE commotion in the VIP lounge. The iPads mysteriously reappeared later that afternoon.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

yeah im also a gold member at mgm. they still had the nerve to say that they hope this incident doesn't stop me from coming back
laugh.gif
. #$#* off i get free rooms everywhere else in vegas i'll be good.
 thanks again to everyone who retweeted.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

yeah im also a gold member at mgm. they still had the nerve to say that they hope this incident doesn't stop me from coming back
laugh.gif
. #$#* off i get free rooms everywhere else in vegas i'll be good.
 thanks again to everyone who retweeted.

Maybe I'm just not very trusting, but I NEVER leave valuables in my hotel room. I'd rather take the chance of locking them in my car, but usually just carry them with me.

House keeping ain't making enough money to turn down an easy opportunity. C'mon now...

Back
Top Bottom