Pics before any advice is given
nerd.gif

ok, here is what you will do :

1. Tell her to come tonight

2. Take pics

3. Dead her

4. Post pic on NT

5. Go on with your life

Fake a death? It ain't that serious. I think the worst part if this is the wack sex. Such a waste of time. I hate how you described how she's Jamaican and she cooks Jamaican food from Jamaica Av in Queens that part had me

View media item 174415
Just tell her you're not interested. What is wrong with the truth?

View media item 236408

How exactly is she clingy? Because after sex she wanted to cuddle and see you again? OH MY GOD SHES A STAGE FIVE CLINGER!!!!

Tell her you're not looking for a relationship and you're sorry if she thought otherwise. If you're worried about looking like a bad guy, say you two should hang out and do that a few times... eat some food, nothing serious, then just let it die out. 

How exactly is she clingy? Because after sex she wanted to cuddle and see you again? OH MY GOD SHES A STAGE FIVE CLINGER!!!!

Tell her you're not looking for a relationship and you're sorry if she thought otherwise. If you're worried about looking like a bad guy, say you two should hang out and do that a few times... eat some food, nothing serious, then just let it die out. 

A+ response

it's college bro people bone with no strings. stop over thinking this like a lame. you dogging her but sounds like she threw your wack *** a bone as well. dudes stay clowning but yet you still smashed. eff outta here you ain't better than her in no way. if you could do better youd do better. ya diggggg

I'm guessing you never smashed someone drunk and regretted it.

Good for you.

But smashing someone doesn't mean you're on their level, it just means you smashed. Doesn't mean you can't do better, just means you couldn't do better that night and/or you wanted something easy.

OP, be nice to her but the roses may be overboard. Just explain you don't want a relationship and if she continues to come over, profit.

I'm guessing you never smashed someone drunk and regretted it.

Good for you.

But smashing someone doesn't mean you're on their level, it just means you smashed. Doesn't mean you can't do better, just means you couldn't do better that night and/or you wanted something easy.

OP, be nice to her but the roses may be overboard. Just explain you don't want a relationship and if she continues to come over, profit.
This.  repped.  You shouldn't be smangin fat chicks tho. Not tryna Jimmy rustle but uhhhh Wossamotta U?

Chick is fat and yah still want pics lol

Op tell her you and your ex were on a break but decided to to get back together

Back
Top Bottom