So I had sex with a Clingy Fat Chick. VOL HELP ME

Well, if you're gonna take this L might as well make her cook for you and buy you stuff. We in a recession, aint no shame in selling your body. :\

you didn't smash her sober so she should already know you aint feeling her like that. try to be chill like "yo you're cool and all, we had fun that night, but I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now". if she gets butthurt about it? oh well, keep pulling chicks on campus & make her even angrier.

Last edited:
Act like you don't remember the sex part since you we're drunk

Op Said the sex was bad , why do you guys keep telling him to continue to smash ? Lol

Not trying to blow up spots, but just a month ago OP was a virgin.

View media item 260101

Now unless Ninjahood spit on him between then and now, dude really has no basis for claiming the chick that potentially took his V-card is being clingy...:lol:

OP, like I said earlier, salvage this unfortunate situation--as you see it--and make something positive out of it.

Think, you could use her to perfect your noob-level stroke game before moving on to greener pastures and worthier game.

Don't miss or mess up this opportunity.

:lol:

OP was a virgin?

Well damn the big girl is probably telling her friends right now about his Jim American Pie sex

Not trying to blow up spots, but just a month ago OP was a virgin.

View media item 260101

Now unless Ninjahood spit on him between then and now, dude really has no basis for claiming the chick that potentially took his V-card is being clingy...:lol:

OP, like I said earlier, salvage this unfortunate situation--as you see it--and make something positive out of it.

Think, you could use her to perfect your noob-level stroke game before moving on to greener pastures and worthier game.

Don't miss or mess up this opportunity.

:lol:

You're not blowing up spots, it's quite obvious what son is tryna Portray. You are not that dude op, not yet anyways.

OP was a virgin?

Well damn the big girl is probably telling her friends right now about his Jim American Pie sex
laugh.gif

lead her with a trail of chicken tenders into incoming traffic

:rofl:

not if op doesnt provide the pics and details that we got from subway girl
didnt know pics were eventually posted. I wanna see em but I wont dig up the thread so forget it

I miss that thread...

:frown:

Many lulz were had
By just telling her your not looking for a relationship won't stop a clinger. Go more in depth.
Take pics while you do this

Back
Top Bottom