So I hit the California Lottery....

congrats OP!

i'm gonna try my luck and pick up a couple scratch tickets myself

:nthat:

I would pay off debt, and buy some rental property.

Same. Probably stash it in an interest bearing savings till you find the right property to invest in.

Either way congrats op. This is truly dope especially after reading the story.

This is what I plan on doing until my brother and I get a legit foolproof plan to find the right place to buy and fix.

Once again guys I really appreciate ALL of your guy's well wishes. Life is truly a trip man. Much love

OP I'm an african prince who has lost his country and I need some help getting it back.
How fortuitous that you have just come into the one thing I need most desperately. Money!
Truly this is a sign from God. Help me and when I get my country back I promise to not only pay you back, but to give you lands and titles. 
PM me for more information and together we can enact justice on those who have stolen my birthright from me.
I read this as Akeem from Coming To America. :rofl:
"most desperately" :lol:

Congrats OP. Im just now seeing this thread. I know everyone is saying to buy rental property or flip a house but honestly the best thing for you to do right now is pay a few bills and SIT ON THE REST FOR NOW! Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America. TRUST ME, there will be HUGE investment opportunities coming up, and those with the capitol to take advantage will become wealthy. F dat flip a house ****.
Just pay close attention to his policies and his "family's investments" and follow them.

Either that or invest in something solid like the color Red or Pink. Especially since they both have months where buying a that color supports a cause. Friend put me up on the investing in a color hustle.

Nice win though NT brethern!

Last edited:
Congrats man! Hope you not on here reading this, but rather on back page searching for an adventure.

What I would do is take 5k out to spend however you like. The rest tuck away. Do NOT flip houses.

I would

Vacation

Gear

Nice dinner with my girl

Yeezy's

Congrats OP. Im just now seeing this thread. I know everyone is saying to buy rental property or flip a house but honestly the best thing for you to do right now is pay a few bills and SIT ON THE REST FOR NOW!

Agreed with sitting on it. Sounded like you were in a bad situation. Fix yourself up first and wait a month before being so ambitious on owning property. $60k really doesn't get you very far in this world.

Last edited:
congrats dude you're gonna get paaaaiiiid.

just hold on to it. buy some kicks, vacay somewhere, pay off some debt. 401k some of it.

maybe look at some online businesses. an investment for 10-20k can set you up for retirement. 

Last edited:
So something like 37.5k after taxes?

I'd probably just invest it in some stocks. Nothing to splurge on unless I'm being reckless.

Congrats OP. Im just now seeing this thread. I know everyone is saying to buy rental property or flip a house but honestly the best thing for you to do right now is pay a few bills and SIT ON THE REST FOR NOW! Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America. TRUST ME, there will be HUGE investment opportunities coming up, and those with the capitol to take advantage will become wealthy. F dat flip a house ****.
Just pay close attention to his policies and his "family's investments" and follow them.

Either that or invest in something solid like the color Red or Pink. Especially since they both have months where buying a that color supports a cause. Friend put me up on the investing in a color hustle.

Nice win though NT brethern!
So much this...

Stock market been riding high for so long it could topple at any moment and then folks with liquid capital gonna clean house.

Congrats OP!!!! I would pay off bills and sit on the rest. The market crash is bound to happen sooner or later

Congratulations on the win. It's a great feeling. Enjoy it! (the feeling, not the cash).  I've had quite a few "wins" in my life, but also have the Ls and the "shoulda woulda coulda" after throwing a lot of Ws.

Scanned through the thread and agree with whoever said to sit on it I agree 100%. Not trying to be a downer but it's just not enough cash to really "invest". Pretty much anything you do with it to "invest" is "gambling". I'm not saying that's wrong, it just probably isn't the wisest way to go.

With no job or established income, don't know how you'd be able to "invest" in real estate. Financial investments probably aren't the way to go if you have no experience.  If you have any credit card debt, zero that out, and put away your cards for the time being. Tell yourself half of its gone to taxes. Ask yourself, how much is your monthly living expense, and how long could you live of just this money. That's just the bare necessities.

I think your #1 priority right now is forget you won anything, and make finding a full time job with medical benefits, stability, and growth opportunities is your #1 priority.

The alternative is to give it a shot, see what happens, and hope your gamble pays off. Ultimately, it's money you didn't have before, so you are "free rolling". Just be prepared that if it goes bad, that feeling of regret is no joke. There definitely is utility in enjoying it and splurging.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Congrats bruv.

My only advice is be cautious of who you surround yourself with. If people know you got a little something, they can catch the vapors real quick.

Sounds like you really needed this in your life right now. Don't let anyone (except your Mom) let you feel like you owe them anything.

Congratulations on the win. It's a great feeling. Enjoy it! (the feeling, not the cash).  I've had quite a few "wins" in my life, but also have the Ls and the "shoulda woulda coulda" after throwing a lot of Ws.

Scanned through the thread and agree with whoever said to sit on it I agree 100%. Not trying to be a downer but it's just not enough cash to really "invest". Pretty much anything you do with it to "invest" is "gambling". I'm not saying that's wrong, it just probably isn't the wisest way to go.

With no job or established income, don't know how you'd be able to "invest" in real estate. Financial investments probably aren't the way to go if you have no experience.  If you have any credit card debt, zero that out, and put away your cards for the time being. Tell yourself half of its gone to taxes. Ask yourself, how much is your monthly living expense, and how long could you live of just this money. That's just the bare necessities.

I think your #1 priority right now is forget you won anything, and make finding a full time job with medical benefits, stability, and growth opportunities is your #1 priority.

The alternative is to give it a shot, see what happens, and hope your gamble pays off. Ultimately, it's money you didn't have before, so you are "free rolling". Just be prepared that if it goes bad, that feeling of regret is no joke. There definitely is utility in enjoying it and splurging.
Agree with all of this. Probably the most succinct advice in this thread.

I just bought this scratcher and Scratch off a $75,000 prize like OP..
But
My two pairs didn't beat dealers 3 of a kind..

mjcry1.png

congrats. NT representing :nthat: i thought u won the recent 188M mega, someone did in ca

ill win the pb jp

Last edited by a moderator:
This week I played 5 scratch offs, but I didn't win a damn thing. I feel awful

Last edited:
Lol @ everybody going ham buying scratch offs to flurish like op...

Yall do know that the odds of you hitting the jackpot are crazy depending on the game......something like 1 in every 250,000+ and thats for the lowered tier joints...op was the lucky one... but good luck nonethless...i was playing numbers for like 5 year and decided to quit when I realized the **** had to be rigged

Back
Top Bottom