SO I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I HAVE CANCER...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have hepatitis c? My girls dad had liver cancer and got a transplant and it all stemmed from hep c

stay strong. Quit smoking cigs to give your body a full chance to fight the cancer.

You can make it through. Just make very smart decisions.

everything seems to be in your favor, early detection and your young i know things will work out

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by wanksta23

damn man, that sucks...i hope everything works out for you

stay positive, be positive, and dont put your head down
Seems like cancer taking over everybody right now. My Co-worker just lost her sister to it.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by jhova718

Stay positive. The mind is more powerful than we can imagine. Good luck.

Say it again. 

You Have To Fight... Literally Fight To You Have Nothing Left To Fight With THEN FIGHT EVEN HARDER!

Good luck fam I'm Praying for you!

Sorry to hear about this. Just keep fighting and stay strong. As for the bud it might help with pain but I would stop smoking period
So you don't hurt your insides even more. I know it's not easy to just quit smoking all of a sudden but it will definitely help you in the long run.

Sorry to hear this OP and I wish you the best. Hopefully you can find the positive energy and strength to use it as a reason to do everything you've ever wanted to do.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by wanksta23

damn man, that sucks...i hope everything works out for you

stay positive, be positive, and dont put your head down

Go out and live... Live like its 4th down and your going for it .... Everyday

Positive thinking = positive results. Do what you need to do medically...stay up..the rest will take care of its self. Good Luck.

Really sorry to hear OP. You are very lucky you found out actually. The liver does not have nerve ending so often times liver ailments go untreated because there are no painful symptoms. A really awesome thing tho is that the liver can FULLY regenerate to a whole liver with as little as just 25% as a starting point. Stay up, you'll get through this!! Keep us posted. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

OP you can beat it; like many said...stay positive and embrace the fact you are still young with a lot of life to live

I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong, best of luck in your fight, you'll beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom