So if Lebron wins tonight, what person in all of sports will be under the most pressure to win now?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

^i still dont understand the hate for the greatest athlete this world has ever seen.

Your question is answered by the asinine claim you make. He's not the greatest athlete the world has ever seen and because people spew this horse manure out of their mouth, the hate comes in droves.
im not saying hes the best basketball player.
in far as athletic ability, no professional athlete has ever matched the ability of lebron james. im not even a stan, or a heat fan.  i see a 6'8'', 265lb man that jumps higher than anyone in sports, has 4.4 speed, and who is also one of the strongest in his sport.

i would love to know anyone who has had the athletic capabilities he has along with that size.

simply put; the greatest athlete the world has ever seen.

^i still dont understand the hate for the greatest athlete this world has ever seen.

Your question is answered by the asinine claim you make. He's not the greatest athlete the world has ever seen and because people spew this horse manure out of their mouth, the hate comes in droves.
in far as athletic ability, no professional athlete has ever matched the ability of lebron james. im not even a stan, or a heat fan.  i see a 6'8'', 265lb man that jumps higher than anyone in sports, has 4.4 speed, and who is also one of the strongest in his sport.

i would love to know anyone who has had the athletic capabilities he has along with that size.

Bo Jackson?

Alexander-Ovechkin.jpg

You can't be serious right now. 

I still don't get the hate either because half of the people hating now were probably the same people (i.e fans, sports analyst, etc) who put him on that pedestal straight outta high school or even during high school when he hasnt done jack. Somehow he got a little hyped and threw a premature party and had a show to announce a decision that the whole world was lookifoamy ring that two years winding down to FA while he never exp. whether via college or FA. Now people got their panties bunched up. Could he handled it differently? Of course but it also shows that those super friends are capable of losing too in las years finals.*kanye shrug*

I have to agree with Andy Reid. If Eagles don't make it to the super bowl or nfc championship...... he's good as gone.

Wow...Lebron the greatest athelete ever?  Dude is a monster, but that is a rediculous statement.

I think Tony Romo being the Cowboys QB has to get it done.

The whole Texas Rangers team needs to seal the deal as well. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

/\ Probably when he's 26-27 and not 23.
it started around the same timf for LeBron, no?
let's not say 27, as if Bron started taking a beating this year for not winning.

Originally Posted by Moe Fab

Bo Jackson?
yea he was faster than lebron.  but he was also 7-8 inches shorter and on a frame around 40 pounds lighter.
i love how im just wrong for saying that. but theres no reason why, its just not lebron.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Alexander-Ovechkin.jpg

hell yeah, especially after last season with the benching at what not

I think some of yall are OD'n with the Lebron stuff, take ESPN/Skip out of the equation and you STILL think he'll be under the most pressure out of ANY athlete/person in sports to win in the very next season? 
I truly don't think so

Originally Posted by Chris316

Still lebron til he gets 6 or more rings. He was born to get hated at til his last breath.
Please stop. 
Son was generally revered in the public eye up until his last year in Cleveland.

Yeah, I can see the angle you're going for - hoping to talk to someone who has started following NBA just last year, but no. I know for a fact that he was hated looooong before he left Cleveland. The fact that he left was only used as an excuse to justify further hate. The haters were essentially trying to exploit the leaving Cleveland situation to say: "See, I'm not a butt hurt Kobe stan scum of the earth lowlife hater hating on LeBron because I'm salty cause analysts say that LeBron is the best player in the league. I'm a good human being. I'm only hating on him because of 'the decision'." But he was the most hated player in basketball long before that.

Constantly saying that he was a horrible shooter even though his 3-point percentages were not horrible.
Crab dribble/saying that he traveled every time there was a highlight play of him.
Corny Le-*insert insult word* jokes 24/7
Saying that he only won gold in the 08 olympics because Kobe was on the team even though he was statistically the best player on the team, and using the failure in the 2004 olympics when LeBron was 19 and just finished his rookie year as an argument to back up this claim.
Saying that he choked in the Cavs-Magic series even though he averaged 38, 7 and 8 and hit a buzzer beating 3 to win a game that series.
Simultaneously hating on him for not shaking hands with Dwight Howard after the Magic series because he was upset with losing, yet somehow at the same time not caring enough about winning the following year when he was accused of quitting in the last game against the Celtics when he had 27 points, 19 rebounds and 10 assists.

All of this was before he left Cleveland. I've been following LeBron since he came into the league and the hate on the Internet forums for him. You can try to exploit the leaving Cleveland excuse on someone who doesn't know better.

YOU are the one who needs to stop.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Chris316

Still lebron til he gets 6 or more rings. He was born to get hated at til his last breath.
Please stop. 
Son was generally revered in the public eye up until his last year in Cleveland.

Yeah, I can see the angle you're going for - hoping to talk to someone who has started following NBA just last year, but no. I know for a fact that he was hated looooong before he left Cleveland. The fact that he left was only used as an excuse to justify further hate. The haters were essentially trying to exploit the leaving Cleveland situation to say: "See, I'm not a butt hurt Kobe stan scum of the earth lowlife hater hating on LeBron because I'm salty cause analysts say that LeBron is the best player in the league. I'm a good human being. I'm only hating on him because of 'the decision'." But he was the most hated player in basketball long before that.

Constantly saying that he was a horrible shooter even though his 3-point percentages were not horrible.
Crab dribble/saying that he traveled every time there was a highlight play of him.
Saying that he only won gold in the 08 olympics because Kobe was on the team even though he was statistically the best player on the team, and using the failure in the 2004 olympics when LeBron was 19 and just finished his rookie year as an argument to back up this claim.
Saying that he choked in the Cavs-Magic series even though he averaged 38, 7 and 8 and hit a buzzer beating 3 to win a game that series.
Simultaneously hating on him for not shaking hands with Dwight Howard after the Magic series because he was upset with losing, yet somehow at the same time not caring enough about winning the following year when he was accused of quitting in the last game against the Celtics when he had 27 points, 19 rebounds and 10 assists.

All of this was before he left Cleveland. I've been following LeBron since he came into the league and the hate on the Internet forums for him. You can try to exploit the leaving Cleveland excuse on someone who doesn't know better.

Get a !+%+$#% life dude. 75% of your posts are dedicated in LBJ's honor.
Go ----> that way.

Dudes are just thirsty to say bron name, he doesn't have to win no damn 6 or 7 rings all he need is about 3 
laugh.gif
...anyways it will probably be peyton, that's just my guess lol

Originally Posted by MBen32

/\ Probably when he's 26-27 and not 23.
it started around the same timf for LeBron, no?
let's not say 27, as if Bron started taking a beating this year for not winning.
Actually it started much earlier for Lebron if you wanna be honest.
Kevin Durant is not the most hyped athlete of our generation. You acting like people unfairly expected these things from Lebron.

If KD had been a focal point of national media since he was 15 then you'd be able to contrast them in this situation.

Durant.

Hell they might even give him the karl malone treatment.

I can hear them now. "Kevin played in the Lebron era so he couldn't win one.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
"

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by MBen32

sooo, when can the Durant "no ring" slander begin?

Stupid.
If people want to consider Durant the 1st or 2nd best player in the league then the pressure will be on him to win a championship pretty soon

Originally Posted by STAN

Please stop. 

Get a !+%+$#% life dude. 75% of your posts are dedicated in LBJ's honor.
Go ----> that way.

Just put this guy on ignore. I finally had to do it. I've never seen anyone hit the post limit slurping a single player before... but he's done it every day for the last week.

stan4.jpg

So ya'll just gonna ignore the OP's question and continue with the Lebron talk?

Oh.

As far as the NBA I think it falls on Kevin Durant now.

OT...but it seems like ya'll have vaulted KD to that #2 spot. Are we in agreement with that now?

Because before the year started ya'll were all arguing whether he was better than Melo or not.

Has KD leapfrogged D12, CP3, etc.?

Back
Top Bottom