So, I'll be in NYC by myself Friday night..

go to a bar and pick up a lady of the night for a half hour
or go to chinatown and get something to eat and walk back to your hotel
You telling dude to walk alllllll the way from Midtown to Chinatown ?

I know Manhattan is a little island but son

Actually OP if you are really looking to have fun and be amongst people who you are more or less familiar with there will be a NikeTalk New York summit/show on Friday:

Come through and enjoy yourself.

I was taking a piss in a grimey rest room in Penn Station at 4 am before heading back to Jersey. I walk into the bathroom and there is no one in sight. I line up at a urinal and a strange man/creature comes out of one of the stalls and stands right next to me. He looks all the way over into my urinal and says "I'll pay you $5 if you let me give you a blowjob." I looked like Usain Bolt sprinting out of there and was one of the few times I didn't even wash my hands.
None of my friends who were waiting for the train believed me.
Be easy.....NYC is always a good time, just not at 4 am in a Penn Station restroom.

wait so you didn't wait for somebody to come in so you didn't have to touch the door handle? Interesting :lol:

thread hijack but ill be there in 2 weeks. i might want to try out airbnb.com so what i wanna know is whay neighborhood should i look into?

main purpose is vendys. would also like to go to soho, topmans, maybe see a broadway show. not there for too long.

i want a clean hip neighborhood where its safe to walk around at night or maybe around night life or just life in general, you know if i go downstairs there would be some store, starbucks or some grub to grab.

https://www.airbnb.com/s/nyc?checki...16/2012&guests=4&room_types[]=Entire+home/apt

i dont know any of these neighborhoods

pls respond

Last edited:
Union Square and Lower East Side....great spots for a loner

I gotta go back to NYC :frown:

Last edited:
I was taking a piss in a grimey rest room in Penn Station at 4 am before heading back to Jersey. I walk into the bathroom and there is no one in sight. I line up at a urinal and a strange man/creature comes out of one of the stalls and stands right next to me. He looks all the way over into my urinal and says "I'll pay you $5 if you let me give you a blowjob." I looked like Usain Bolt sprinting out of there and was one of the few times I didn't even wash my hands.

None of my friends who were waiting for the train believed me.

Be easy.....NYC is always a good time, just not at 4 am in a Penn Station restroom.

:x Yo, I wouldn't know what the hell to do in that situation besides dip out as quickly as possible.

Actually OP if you are really looking to have fun and be amongst people who you are more or less familiar with there will be a NikeTalk New York summit/show on Friday:

This.

Word. see this is why I came to NT, I knew you guys would be on something. Good chance I come through to this, appreciate the info :smokin

What room?
roll.gif

You fly in at 7 p.m. Check in at hotel at prob like 9 p.m. What do you expect to accomplish between 9 and 3 a.m. outside of getting wrecked at a bar and maybe pulling a piece? You gonna save some babies in 6 hours, take a class on foreign policy at Columbia? You sound like a nerd and I doubt you could even pull a random broad anyways peace
Trolling at it's finest 
mean.gif

This is like 15 minutes from me. Too bad I can't go. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom