So, I'm finally watching The Dark Knight.

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.

This is the best movie some of you have ever seen? Really?

yes it has been
pimp.gif

I'm glad I got to see this movie for free or I would have been severely disappointed. It was too long and imo not interesting.

day late a dollar short.

and yes it is that good...

good plot...good actors....great action scene...nice dark characters....

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If it wasn't for The Joker, I would have turned it off already.

This is the best movie some of you have ever seen? Really?
If you waited till it came on cable to see it then it wasnt your type of movie to begin with.

when i seen it in the threatres(twice) i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mainly cuz of joker talkin about his scars but it was def
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but on dvd..........
eyes.gif
grin.gif

i was so mad when the boats didnt blow up. and that nobody was in the hospitals when they blew......i think it woulda made the move just a tad bit coolern ifthey did

I dont even like batman, never did, but this movie is the best movie Ive seen in the past couple of years

and if you didnt see it in IMAX, you didnt see the movie

Not to threadjack. BUT is my dude walking on water?
laugh.gif

That picture is more entertaining than this film.

Just for the record, there are still about 45 minutes left. It could still captivate me, but so far, no dice, man.

OP is right. I don't know if it's Christian Bale or the writers or the director or a combination of both but they make Bruce Wayne/Batman one lame @!+protagonist/hero. The Joker ran the whole story and propelled the movie to new heights.

One thing the first movie had over this was the focus on Wayne's life, his goals, determination and mainly his motivation. TDK literally made all of that2nd fiddle to The Joker. Now that's not necessarily a bad thing but there's no balance. I saw it more asThe Joker movie with the guys trying to stophim, especially how he ended up getting caught. The Joker's not some grand working for year master plotter/schemer if his plan fell through he'd justmake up another one where he escaped. They honeslty would've been better off killing The Joker in the film and then bringing him back some way after thenext sequels if they had to, like the movie's villains failed to be as good.

The Joker literally makes the movie great and I'm talking about Heath's performance. Take this story with just about any other actor as The Joker andTDK would've been Spidey 3 status.

Back
Top Bottom